36 Style Things That Got 5-Star Reviews But Deserve 10-Star Reviews
Maybe add an extra 0 to that 10 as well.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ruffled off-the-shoulder dress that's three tiers of sheer gorgeousness. It looks so expensive that people simply won't believe you scored it on Amazon, but good things come to those who save.
Promising review: "OMG! Awesome!!!!! I plan to wear it on my shoulders, and the elastic seems strong enough to hold. I bought the white, and it’s light and airy — not see-through at all. I'm so thrilled. I will buy it in black ASAP!" —LB
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 20 colors).
2. High-waisted flare pants to add some...you guessed it...FLAIR to your wardrobe. (Admit it, the only thing you love more than soft and stretchy pants with thousands of positive reviews are corny clothing puns.)
Promising review: "I wore these pants on a first date, and they made my booty and thighs look amazing. I also wore these pants to my office job, and my coworkers went crazy over them. I literally emailed and texted/shared-item and copied links to these pants all day. They are so soft. You want to touch them all day, and they make great sleep pants." —Christina Tahey
Get them from Amazon for $18.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and 16 colors).
3. A fitted sports and yoga tank with a padded bra that's as versatile as it is comfortable. You'll look just as good rocking this in the gym as you would wearing it to brunch with some high-waisted pants — but hopefully not on the same day.
Promising review: "I now live in these tops. They are so versatile and an amazing quality. The yellow top is more of a 'baby poop green,' but it’s actually still cute somehow. These are great to go from a bra to a workout top to a cute crop with an open jacket and not change all day!" —Marena VanOrden
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S—XXL and 19 colors)
4. A V-neck tee with intentionally loose sleeves so heavy sweaters can enjoy some fun in the sun without having to worry about pit stains.
Promising review: "This shirt is unbelievably comfortable! The fabric is wonderful and makes for a breathable shirt that can be dressed up or dressed down. The sleeves are longer than a typical V-neck, which makes it stand out in comparison to similar shirts." —Ashley Schmaltz
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 47 colors).
5. A perfectly reasonable pair of slide sandals — they provide an affordable option for people like me, who think footwear that only covers half your feet should therefore only cost half the price of actual shoes.
6. Or a pair of Strappy Plaka sandals with over 6,000 positive reviews praising them for their instant comfort (as opposed to other pairs that take forever to break in).
Promising review: "These fit the bill for a comfortable summer sandal! I did not realize how comfortable they would be. The rope design is soft and strong without cutting into my foot, they don't require any break-in time, and they fit very nicely." —KewlSoles
Get them from Amazon for $29.95+ (available in sizes 5–11 and in 17 colors).
7. A pair of super-cool polarized aviator sunglasses with 100% UVA and UVB protection against harsh sunlight and unwanted eye contact with haters.
Promising review: "Awesome purchase, great price! Really dig these; love the fun colors. Get compliments every time I wear them. I keep them in the holders they came with, since the frames are slightly thin. Holding up well through my travels. Hard to beat the price!" —Sylvia P.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four styles and in two-packs).
8. Or an equally cool and equally hater-proof pair of polarized sunglasses that you'll look just as fab in as these two superstars here.
Promising review: "Always a 5-star product. I'm a repeat customer. I really like Sojos sunglasses because they are sturdy, fashionable, cool, well made, and great quality. I get a lot of compliments every time I wear them. The mirror ones are my favorite. Good sun protection. I'll keep buying more for sure." —princesita
Get them from Amazon for $14.99 (available in 10 colors).
9. A bodycon dress the post-pandemic world absolutely deserves to see you in. Whether you decide to dress it up with some heels or keep it casual with sneakers and a denim jacket, adding this to your cart would be a public good. Thank you in advance for your service.
Promising review: "This dress looks FANTASTIC! I love that it can be dressed up with accessories or looks good on its own for a casual night out, a day at the beach, etc. I ordered the sleeveless navy and short-sleeve steel blue, and they are both great."—Katelyn Grof
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 24 colors).
10. High-waisted leggings that come in so many colors, you should honestly just factor one pair a month into your budget until you collect 'em all like some sort of a bootylicious Pokémon trainer. Considering the 37,000-plus 5-star reviews these leggings have earned thus far, you certainly won't be alone in your obsession.
Promising review: "I have continued to purchase these leggings over the past two years. They are my go-to leggings for everyday wear and even throughout my pregnancies. They are soft as butter, and I've never had problems with holes, and I still have an old pair that I wear regularly. As long as these are available on Amazon, I will always come back to buy them. I'll never wear any other leggings. And I love all the color options." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in one size and plus size; capri or regular lengths; and a variety of colors).
11. Or a pair of high-waisted yoga pants that actually have pockets (*gasp*) so you can finally store your phone comfortably while working out. They come in so many colors, you'll want to buy a pair for every gym day of the week!
Promising review: "I bought these for the pockets and the high waist. The material is surprisingly squat-proof. Even with white undies, not a single bit was seen when I did a squat...and trust me, I was looking for these to fail. The material has a matte finish and is really soft (like cotton). I hate constantly pulling up yoga pants, so I was looking for high-waisted that stayed high, and these are it. They're a bit snug, but I never have to pull them up. I am a women's 14, and the XL fit great." —megan
Get it from Amazon for $21.95 (available in sizes XS–3X and 18 colors).
12. A pack of big claw clips, which is basically the equivalent of having extra pairs of big ol' hands to keep your hair up as you wash your face or apply makeup.
Promising review: "I have medium-length, THICK hair, and these hold my hair with zero problem. I love the smooth, matte finish on them too! I suffer from headaches and migraines, and these don’t cause any issues. They’re a tight grip without feeling that way. No tugging or pulling." —Taylor Bybee
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $13.99 (available in two colors).
13. A chic tie-bow blouse that, when paired with the right sense of style, could make you look like the fashion blogger version of Wednesday Addams.
Promising review: "I’m so pleased with the quality and make of them! They’re so worth it! Nice stretchy material, nice long sleeves, just made beautifully! It can be worn with jeans or dressed up with black dress pants or a skirt! I love that the waist of the shirt is structured as well, so I can tuck it into my high-waisted jeans and skirts! Definitely can be worn in many different ways! Love love love this top." —Rebecca Kennedy
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and nine colors).
14. A scoop collar T-shirt you can use to dress up whenever you don't *really* feel like dressing up. There's nothing like a simple yet presentable staple to pull together a fierce outfit.
15. High-waisted shorts with an elastic waist so both you and your brunch belly have room to breathe after filling up on mimosas and eggs Benedict.
Promising review: "I was a bit skeptical when I bought a pair of these because I'm just always wary when buying clothes online. But now they are my new favorite shorts!! The waist is elastic, so it's comfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off, plus it defines my waist way better than any other high-waisted shorts I've worn." —Savalla
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in five colors).
16. A pleated skater skirt that screams, "I'm fun, but also super stylish, but not in like an overwhelmingly edgy way, but like still cool — whatever, just watch me twirl in this very flowy skirt."
Promising review: "I saw this skirt on a few different bloggers. I love the fit — it’s the perfect length. I can wear it now in the summer with a tank, and then throw a denim jacket in over it in early fall. It’s a great buy!" —M. Kunkle
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 28 colors).
17. A super-soft sports bra, which is obviously meant to provide support during athletic activities, but is also very comfortable to simply sleep in! There's zero underwire, AND it ranges in cup size from 28A to 38DDD.
Take a look at the sizing guide (FYI: it's recommended you size up if you're buying these to sleep in):
Promising review: "This bra is amazing. I am pregnant and have been struggling to find a bra that is comfortable and supportive. It is not itchy at all; it’s like a boob cloud. I bought a large — I’m 5’1", 133 pounds, 21 weeks pregnant, and a size 34DD." —Makayla stack
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes S–4X and four color combinations).
18. A pair of the most adorable (and affordable) lightweight sneakers you will find on the internet. These comfy kicks come with a stretch fabric and gold trim that'll make you want to become a three-sport athlete just so you can have an excuse to wear them more.
Promising review: "Love these shoes for the price! I got them for fashion purposes, and so far they are so lightweight and so cute! Can't beat the price and great quality! Putting another order in today!" —Katlyn Holmes
Get them from Amazon for $12.68+ (available in women's sizes 6–11 and in 14 color options).
19. Or a pair of super-popular non-slip running shoes if you're *actually* planning on working out in your next pair of sneakers instead of throwing them on to check the mail.
Promising review: "The color is TO DIE FOR. It's exactly how it looks in the picture, which is a mix between neon orange and neon pink. I'd describe it as a neon peachy type of color. The photos are not misleading whatsoever. As for sizing, I'm usually an 8.5 but went with a 9 based on other reviews (they say to go up .5 size). And they fit perfectly! I will be ordering more colors."—Nani
Get it from Amazon $31.27+ (available in sizes 5.5–10.5 in 17 colors)
20. An aptly named Rocky Candy Ring from Sweet and Good that'll look so fabulous on your finger, you'll have to physically restrain yourself from talking with your hands all day.
Sweet and Good is a woman-owned small business. This fits up to a ring size 8. Here's what one of my BuzzFeed colleagues has to say about hers:
Promising review: "I got this ring recently as a little gift from me to me and rarely take it off! It's lightweight and feels great on, and I've really enjoyed having a go-to piece of jewelry to wear even just around the house. It's semi-statement-y, but subtle enough to go with almost any outfit. It makes me feel put together and chic, and all at a wildly good price! I'll take five more, please!" —Rachel Dunkel
Get it from Sweet and Good for $13 (available in eight colors).
21. A ruffled printed tunic that's so soft and comfy, you'll want to live in it. No, not like just wear it every day — I mean you'll literally want to change your official address to "18 Super-Soft and Comfy Ruffle Printed Tunic Lane."
22. An ultra-popular swing dress that's a bestseller for a bunch of different style reasons (I mean, just look at it!) but will find a special place in your heart for its functionality. Just one word, my friend — POCKETS!
Promising review: "This dress had me at pockets! What a great dress, especially for work! It has pockets on both sides, a work-appropriate hemline, and the material is the kind where you can sit for hours, but it'll never show a wrinkle! I'm 5'6" and 150 pounds, and the medium fits great. With wedges, it's the perfect outfit for work: comfy and practical, yet classy." —AprilAries
23. A monochromatic loungewear set that's low-key in style enough these days to wear outside of the house. You'll feel like a model in a Kanye West fashion show minus the funny-looking shoes.
Promising review: "It's a thick, cozy waffle material that you will want to lounge in all day and night! I'm a WFH mama, so I don't really get dressed up every day, and this is such a great alternative because I still feel cute but am also comfortable! Great set all around. Highly recommend!" —Danielle Comstock
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 14 colors).
24. A plus-size pencil dress to make you feel like Joan Holloway from Mad Men. Since we're inching towards normalcy each day, you might as well return to the office in style!
25. A satin-lined beanie to wear to your frigid, ridiculously air-conditioned workplace this summer that'll keep your head warm *and* hair soft and safe from friction, because you shouldn't have to sacrifice one for the other.
26. A surprisingly fashionable cycling jacket. I don't even own a bike, and I might buy this just to rock it on my sad walk to the train station. Being a pedestrian just means more people will see me looking fly!
Promising review: "Love the fit and pockets...two large inner vest pockets (without a zipper), and the others have zippers. There is a big back pocket, a side chest pocket, and two hand pockets. There is elastic at the bottom hem and around the hood. There’s reflective tape on front and back. I live in Florida, and it gets HOT. But there is a vent in the back too. And the back has a strip of silicone, so the back doesn’t ride up. This is the best outdoor jacket/rain jacket I have. I wear it on trips to the store, bike rides, walks, and runs."—Mom
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in S–3X and seven colors)
27. A hilarious dad bod tee that's sure to be hit whenever you add it to your gym shirt rotation. This could also be a great gift for your partner, your pops, or any other dad you know who's planning to start their fitness journey.
28. A two-piece swimsuit with a top that looks just as good as a regular crop top with some high-wasted jeans or shorts — which is nice, because aren't we all *mentally* at the beach even when we're off doing something else anyway?
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE this suit. It is super cute and unique. I ordered it for a trip to DR for vacay. I was looking for a fab suit to rock on my birthday, which I would be celebrating while there. This is not only a beautiful suit, but it is also of great quality and fully functional. I dived off the boat into 14 feet of water, swam, snorkeled, and danced with no issue."—Ginny
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in sizes XS–2XL and 37 colors).
29. Or a plus-size high-waisted crisscross two-piece bathing suit that's so stunning, you'll post those "take me back" vacation photos before your plane even leaves the runway.
30. Or! (Last one, I promise.) A size-inclusive off-the-shoulder, high-waisted bikini set that boasts ruffles on the top and strappy cutouts in the bottom — get carried away by a wave in this thing, and the lifeguards will fight over who gets to save you.
31. A pair of quick-dry water shoes reviewers just can't get enough of. These flexible, sock-like shoes are great for protecting your feet from hot sand and sharp rocks while still allowing you to enjoy the pleasures of the water. Some people even wear them while they're chillin' in the backyard or out front washing the car.
Promising review: "I bought these shoes a couple of years ago before a river hike. UM, THESE ARE AWESOME. They lasted a long time, and the only reason I bought these yellow ones were because I wanted a new color, haha. My older pair did start to wear out in the toes from scraping them on rocks and such when hiking, but still no holes in them. These shoes feel like socks but with enough of a sole that you can walk on gravel with no problem. It really is like walking barefoot. Also, these are the only water shoes that I have worn that do NOT let a bunch of debris into the shoe, making you constantly have to take it off to empty it or just deal with the irritant. You can play on the beach with minimal sand stuck between your toes. Thoroughly impressed by that. So with that, I do recommend if you are a half size to size down so they are snug; otherwise, the sock-like ability to keep stuff out might not work so well." —Samantha Lindsay
Get it from Amazon for $8.68+ (available in 7 sizes and 44 colors).
32. A size-inclusive bike jumpsuit able to provide ample support for anybody. Running from XXS–6XL, this suit truly embraces the phrase ANY. BODY.
Promising review: "Granted I'm the type of person who would salivate over owning a bike jumpsuit, but after having it for almost a year, I feel confident that this is a piece that could be beloved for almost anyone. It's made of Girlfriend Collective's signature compressive fabric, which hugs your body but doesn't feel suffocating or restrictive. But the most shocking feature is that it has a built-in bra that...actually works?! I'm a 34DD, and this jumpsuit absolutely passes the "bounce test," and keeps my boobs in place really well when jumping and running. (It's not quite as supportive as my favorite Girlfriend Collective sports bra, the Dylan, but that thing goes above and beyond in terms of keeping you in place.) If you're tired of leggings and are looking for something new and fun to add to your collection of activewear that you can *actually* use, I highly recommend this!"—Rachel Dunkel
Get it from Girlfriend Collective for $78.
33. A button-down tank top that has enough length for you to tie a cute little knot at the bottom — meaning there's no way for you to ~KNOT~ look fabulous in this thing.
Promising review: "Absolutely love this top! I got a ton of compliments, and it fit perfectly, and the quality was better than I expected. No one could believe I bought this top on Amazon! It is plenty long enough, and I loved the look of tucking it in in the front. The straps are adjustable also."—Ashley9217
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 10 colors).
34. A cami jumper you can wear while showing some skin when it's warm out, or with a long-sleeved shirt underneath during the early days of pumpkin spice latte season.
Promising review: "I have been living in this jumpsuit! Just went to order more and realized they’re not available in my size right now. It fits oversized, but that’s how I was expecting it to fit. I could easily wear this every day. I’ve been washing on cold and hang-drying, and it’s holding up well." —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 15 styles).