17 Simple Skincare Kits For Lazy People
These are also great for beauty newbies and babes on a budget.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Tata Harper’s “Daily Essentials” kit for anyone in search of an all-natural routine. Complete with all the skincare basics, which includes a cleanser, a moisturizer, a serum and more, this seven-step regimen is a great place to start if you’re a novice beauty-lover.
2. A super affordable and straightforward “Skincare Set” from Glossier. In it you’ll find a reliable moisturizer and cleanser that will help keep your skin hydrated, and a lip balm with a name that's just as cute as its price point.
3. Drunk Elephant’s “The Littles” kit, which includes a jelly cleanser, as well as day and night serums, a multivitamin eye cream, and a bunch of other products that could help reset your skin to its pre-pandemic glow.
4. The “Jet Set SPF Kit” from Supergoop! to step your sunscreen game up. If you’ve been researching skincare long enough, you’re well aware of the benefits of sun protection.
5. Clinique’s “Best-Selling Minis” if you’re looking to sample some simple products without fully committing to a routine. The Pep-Start Exfoliating Cleanser and Eye Cream are meant to help add a radiant glow and perk up your look, while all other products work to maintain moisture and an effective clean.
6. Tatcha’s “Starter Ritual Set” for a Japanese-inspired skincare crash course. This sweet and simple kit curates just enough essentials for a two-week routine. In it you’ll find a particularly useful cleansing oil meant to help purify the skin and melt away even waterproof makeup.
7. Kate Somerville’s “Hydration Warriors” kit, complete with everything you need in your struggle with dry, oily skin — including a plumping mask and a 2-in-1 moisturizing serum meant to help target and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
8. Farmacy’s “The Mighties” kit if you’re looking for a line of small products that pack a huge punch. With all-natural ingredients, this set will gently cleanse the crap out of your face. If the Green Clean makeup remover and Honey Drop moisturizer aren’t enticing enough, reviewers absolutely adore the antioxidant blend in the Honey Potion face mask.
9. Tula’s probiotic “Discovery” kit. This no-frills set is meant for the truly lazy among us, providing a super basic introduction to probiotic skincare. It includes an illuminating serum, as well as a face wash, toner, and multipurpose moisturizer.
10. Kate Somerville’s “Breakout Fighters” for adults who still struggle with acne. Including a three-part acne treatment and an oil-free cleanser, this grown-up acne solution might make you the envy of pimple-faced high school sophomores everywhere — you've been warned!
11. Mario Badescue’s “Brightening Regimen” kit if you’re in need of a cost-effective and travel-friendly cleanser-serum-mask combo that could help even out your complexion.
12. First Aid Beauty’s trio of “FAB Faves” if your skin is in a state of emergency. No matter your skin type, this aptly named kit promises to help fix your face up quicker than you can dial 911.
13. Sunday Riley’s “Superstars” kit for anyone looking to boss up in the bathroom. This four-step set includes three best-selling serums and an eye cream, all meant to help reduce dark spots, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation.
14. Eminence’s “Age Corrective Starter Set” to maintain a glorious glow. This set — which includes a corrective serum, cleanser, moisturizer, and mask — could make skin feel bouncier and help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
15. Mizon’s “Snail Care” reparative gift set to address all that childhood trauma (well, what’s left of it on your face, anyway). This kit includes an all-in-one repair cream that reviewers who've struggled with acne scars seem to love!
16. A daily cleansing set from WIS if you’re looking for something that reviewers of all genders seem to swear by. This beginner-friendly kit includes a basic cleanser-toner-lotion-cream combo to help hydrate the skin.
17. Ole Henriksen’s “3 Little Wonders” kit for when you’re taking a stab in the dark. According to the brand, this serum, moisturizer, and night gel should work for all skin types.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.