41 Best-Selling Products That'll Solve Some Of Your Most Annoying Problems
These things have made tons of people's lives easier. Now it's your turn.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of high-waisted yoga pants that actually have pockets (*gasp*) so you can finally store your phone comfortably while working out. They come in so many colors you'll want to buy a pair for every gym day of the week!
Promising review: "I bought these for the pockets and the high waist. The material is surprisingly squat-proof. Even with white undies, not a single bit was seen when I did a squat... and trust me I was looking for these to fail. The material has a matte finish and is really soft (like cotton). I hate constantly pulling up yoga pants so I was looking for high-waisted that stayed high and these are it. They're a bit snug, but I never have to pull them up. I am a womens 14 and the XL fit great." —megan
Get it from Amazon for $21.95 (available in sizes XS–3X and 18 colors)
2. Or a sweat-proof running belt that comes with a pouch to hold your phone, as well as a key and coins pouch and a sealed hole for your headphones (which will come in handy for those of you still in committed relationships with wires). It's basically a utility belt for athletes. You'll feel like Batman minus the repressed anger and billionaire privilege.
Promising review: "I used it to go running. I have a iPhone XR and it fits perfectly in it. The belt doesn’t get loose or bounce when you run or you work out. The best of all that is flat and lightweight. I recommend this product if you are looking for a pack that holds you keys and your phone."—Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.97 (available in six colors)
3. A silicone watermelon cutter to make carving up this delicious snack so much easier. You shouldn't have to struggle digging into your favorite summer treat.
It also works on cantaloupe!
Promising review: "Wow is this the greatest invention for watermelon ever or what? I love watermelon, it's my absolute favorite summertime treat, but cutting it can make such a mess and can be wasteful as well. But not anymore. This handy dandy little device changes all that. Makes slicing watermelon quick and is virtually effortless. Plus it cubes the watermelon as it cuts. Cleanup is a simple rinse under the faucet and that's it. Literally could not be easier to use. It is the perfect tool for cutting and cubing your watermelon all at once. AND it's very inexpensive. Best kitchen tool I've seen in a long time. Works for cantaloupe as well!!!" —jimdevo
Get it from Amazon for $16.97.
4. A tube of Elizavecca's CER-100 Collagen Coating Protein treatment for anyone with hair that's become damaged due to excessive straightening and dyeing.
Promising review: "My hair used to be really soft, and then I discovered hot tools and hair dye. While my hair looks good, I really missed the soft texture. This works so well. There are no instructions on the box but I washed my hair with my usual shampoo, towel-dried it, worked about two quarter-sized dollops through my hair, let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinsed out. I went to bed with wet hair which usually results in my hair being kind of tangled and rough looking but I woke up and my hair was as soft and silky as it was before I started coloring it. I'm totally in love with this product, I have long fine hair but this doesn't leave it greasy or weigh it down. I'll definitely buy again." —Ellie
Get it from Amazon for $6.95.
Bek, a BuzzFeed editor, thinks this protein treatment is the miracle product she's been searching for — read this post on game-changing beauty products to learn why!
5. A bug bite thing (no, really, that's what it's called) to suck out all the nasty venom and saliva left behind by mosquitos each summer — that means less swelling and itching, and more fun in the sun!
Some reviewers say it has strong suction power, so use it lightly!
Promising review: "I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times — so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. I woke up with a bug bite on my arm so I used this little tool (three times per the instructions) — immediately after using, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bump/bite gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing, but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!" —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
6. A teeth-whitening pen – it's easier to use than whitening strips, and far cheaper than a trip to the dentist (although you should definitely go if it's been a while).
Promising review: "I always worry whether this stuff will actually work, look good, be easy to use, taste decent, be safe for my teeth... and this stuff has it all and I'm more than impressed! This photo is just after TWO uses!! Love this product!" —Lil Mama Mindy
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
7. A grout pen to...well...hide dirty grout. Which is a quick and easy project for lazy people who'd rather not spend an entire afternoon actually *removing* dirty grout.
Promising review: "I was pleasantly surprised by how far these went. I did the entire floor of my large master bathroom plus a little of the shower with one pen. It is pretty forgiving, and you have quite a bit of working time before it dries completely. This was not a quick task, but it went faster than I thought it would. I was worried the white would look too bright, but it just makes everything look so much cleaner. I'm very happy with this product!" —Jenelle
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in three colors and two sizes).
8. A bottle of melatonin sleep gummies for people living with insomnia *OR* an intense late-night Instagram scrolling problem. Just take two gummies 30 minutes before your bedtime and they'll help you knock right out no matter what — even if you just saw Drake or Rihanna slide into your DMs to let you know how hot you looked in your last brunch pic.
Be sure to check out our write-up of these sleep gummies!
Promising review: "I've tried other sleep products like the sleep drinks and other gummies but I keep coming back for these! They've worked the best out of any of the others I've tried! I fall asleep fast and stay asleep for the whole night. I also wake up feeling great! No hangover feeling at all!" —Jaime Arnold
Get a pack of 50 from Amazon for $12.42
9. An anti-dandruff shampoo to save you from having to shell out a co-pay at a dermatologist's office. Whether you have a relatively mild case of dandruff or your scalp and shoulders resemble the Swiss Alps during ski season, this thing will become a staple of your shower routine.
Promising review: "MIRACLE PRODUCT! If you have a flaky scalp from dandruff, BUY THIS. I was about to go to the dermatologist if this stuff didn’t work. Thank goodness I saved myself hundreds of dollars by giving this product a shot. I used it four or five times (over a month) and it cleared my scalp almost completely. One more use and my scalp will be 120% healed! This stuff blew my mind. Totally worth it." —Chris
Get it from Amazon for $14.84+ (available in two sizes).
10. Or a bottle of sulfate-free Biotin shampoo infused with tea tree, jojoba, and argan oils to help treat hair loss. This is a potential option for folks whose hair is thinning a bit sooner than expected, or people simply looking to go a few extra rounds with Father Time.
Promising review: "I love this shampoo! I had gastric sleeve surgery and my hair was very, very thin. I started taking biotin and switched to biotin shampoo as recommended by my doctor. It doesn’t make your hair grow by washing it but it makes your hair and roots stronger. And it worked. After using the whole bottle, my hair was stronger. I had a lot of new growth that was sticking around (the previous new growth fell out early on) and my hair was getting thicker. Eight months later, my hair is back to normal. It's longer and thicker than ever. I still use it twice a week and love it! I’m not crazy about the way it smells but others love it when they smell my hair." —Diane J. Huff
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
11. A box of fine line-reducing face masks that'll tighten your pores and lift your skin. Be prepared to be a little freaked out at first when you see yourself in the mirror and realize you look like an extra from The Walking Dead with this mask on. But once you take it off, it'll all be worth it.
Promising review: "Smells great! This face mask does exactly what it says. My skin is nice and lifted, hydrated, noticeable reduction in fine lines, improved texture, reduced my pore size, and eliminated some newly developed rough patches forming around the hairline. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product! I have pretty good skin for 37, but this mask has really helped take my skin to the next level" —Samantha
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $21.50.
12. A jar of O'Keeffe's Working Hands Lotion for anyone whose newfound commitment to the gym has also come with an unexpected commitment to calluses and cracked skin. This is also a lifesaver for people who've been washing their hands more than ever since the pandemic started (no judgment — props on the improvement!) and are experiencing more dryness than usual.
They also make a version for your feet!
Promising review: "I am amazed! I have dealt with eczema all my life. I've used steroid creams/ointments, lotions, wash, you name it. And then I tried this miracle product! In four days, my hands looks better then it ever has! I can bend my finger without pain! I'm sooo happy with the results. And I have only been using it for four days!" —Kelly
13. Essence's Lash Princess mascara to make you look super attentive (and glamorous) during those back-to-back Zoom meetings — even if you're actually bored out of your mind.
Promising review: "Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of over 110,000 5-star reviews and now I will never look back!! Putting it on is like giving my eyelashes butterfly wings. It doesn't get clumpy, it stays put ALL the live long day (I spent all of last year's ridiculously hot pandemic summer wearing it, so I can speak to that), and you can apply it on very lightly if you don't want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time." —Emma Lord
Promising review: "I am a 30-year-old who has been wearing mascara since I was probably 15 or 16 and this is by far the best mascara ever. This beats Dior's almost-$40 mascara. A few times I made make up purchases based off of what reviewers and make up influencers hyped up and was disappointed, this surely wasn’t a disappointment." —Mary
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
14. A cooling towel for heavy sweaters who dread warm weather. All you have to do to cool down with this thing is soak it in a bucket of water and wring it out before applying it to your body. Now you can step away from the AC and join the rest of the family in the backyard.
Promising review: "I am so in love with these, mostly use them for running, etc. I use them at night a lot because I’m going through menopause. It has been a miracle for me, I’ve tried all kinds of supplements they help but this actually works better for me. Also had a virus and used one to cool me down and help with fever. So they have so many uses, I suggest that everyone get these!" —Annette Looper
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $16.99 (available in four color combos).
15. A pair of copper-infused arch supports with compression to provide some much needed pain relief for people with fallen arches, plantar faciitis, or jobs that require them to stand or walk all day.
Promising review: "I have been using these for about a week now, and I cannot tell you how much they have HELPED with plantar fasciitis. It is nothing short of amazing. I didn't realize that these also act as an arch support until I wore them. Nothing but praise from me. I have spent soooo much $$ on foot remedies, and was skeptical about these little elastic bands, but this has to be the best product I have purchased in years! I have already ordered another pair just to be sure I have them on hand !! AAA+++ product !" —remzy
Get them from Amazon for $15.99.
16. An Erase-a-Hole putty if you and your roommates have turned your living room walls into Swiss cheese, but would still like a chance at getting all of your security deposit back. You'll definitely keep this stashed away somewhere in every new apartment you move into.
Promising review: "I love this stuff! It’s super easy to use and it flawlessly anything from nail holes to larger drywall anchor holes. Bonus that my walls are white and I can even get away with not repainting if I do a clean job! I hope they never stop making this stuff." —bookworm
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
17. A carpet spot remover that doesn't require any rinsing or vacuuming. This is particularly helpful for people with messy children (so, children in general pretty much). Just spray it directly on the stain and it'll disappear before playtime even ends.
Promising review: "I had terrible rust and oil stains all over the seats of my car. I tried other cleaners to get them out, but they actually made the stains darker. I took it to the dealership to see if they could get it out and they flat out told me no, so I gave up and lived with it for almost five years. Then I tried this after it was recommended by a friend. I sprayed it on and literally watched the stain run right off my seat. It was amazing! I thought I was going to have to pay hundreds of dollars to replace the seats in my car because nothing else would work. This stuff really is awesome!" —Brittany
Get it on Amazon for $11.69.
18. A pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to clean out all the grossness that's accumulated during the time that you've neglected this chore. Reviewers love how well this thing eliminates foul odors and thick layers of grime — which is great, because how do you expect to pull heavenly scented clothes out of a filthy appliance?
Promising review: "I have tried everything to clean my washer. And was a Leitrim skeptical when getting this product. However, these thing are amazing. I used two tablets one at a time but two cycles and my washer looks like it is brand new again with no smell. I will continue to buy these. Amazing product!" —joe tremper
Get them from Amazon for $10.78.
19. And a pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets that'll penetrate, dissolve, and remove the residue in the appliance that's even more likely to stink over time than your washing machine. Just pop these in once a month and you'll be good to go.
Promising review: "I am skeptical by nature and have an older machine that was stained from years of use. We have very hard water in our region which makes it even more difficult to clean things. These tablets were like magic...got rid of years of hard water use deposit with one try. Truly impressed. You can bet this is going to be a monthly routine from now on." —Amazon Customer, 3/12/2021
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $5.99.
20. A scratch-free scraper tool so you can remove labels and other sticky things like a civilized person instead of using your nails like some sort of X-Men character.
You can use this to scrape off candle wax from tables, dried food from countertops, adhesive stickers off new products, soap build-up in bathrooms, etc!
Promising review: "The perfect handy tool for getting into tight places. It's firm enough for multiple uses but it doesn't scratch or mar surfaces. I should have gotten the five-pack, I have so many uses for these things. I think the best use yet was cleaning the sliding door track, I finally could get into the corners to get the grunge out. A great invention." —MissPicky
Get it from Amazon for $9.97.
21. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush, which is one of the most versatile (and most popular) hair appliances on the internet. Instead of having to hold both a brush and a blow-dryer simultaneously to style your hair, you can now free up one of your hands for selfies — because the world deserves to see this thing in action.
Promising review: "I have very thick, wavy hair. I can never blow out my hair because it's too hard to hold the round brush and hair dryer in the right spots. THIS!! It is everything all in one and the oval shape makes it so easy to use. It gets really hot. It is a little loud on high, but I've found if my hair is already a little dry then I can just use it on low. I used a blow dry primer spray to accelerate the drying time and protect my hair. I'm in love! The flat iron always flattens my hair and makes it look dry. This straightens and retains the volume and gives it a soft, nondamaged look." —SAHM2011
Get it from Amazon for $44.99+ (available in four colors).
22. A rechargeable electric lighter for people like me who are deathly afraid of burning themselves with regular lighters. Like you can enjoy lighting candles every day like the rest of civilized society.
Promising review: "Literally the coolest thing I’ve bought myself. I asked myself before buying, “do I really need this” and thank god the answer was yes. I feel like a kid playing with my toy when I’m lighting candles. Everyone who comes over tells me how cool it is! Super easy to light candles and for sure easier than using a lighter or match!" —Amazon Customer, 3/17/2021
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
23. A Golden Girls dishwasher magnet you can use to let everyone in the house know whether the load in the machine is clean or dirty. It'll make living with roommates (older or younger) a whole lot easier.
You just have to remember to turn it at the appropriate time.
Promising review: "It's a great-looking magnet and it made my boyfriend smile when he saw it. It's also just super helpful to have because now the kids don't load dirty dishes when the dishwasher is full of clean dishes. I'm really happy with it!"—Nicole
24. A pack of clear bumper stickers (no, not the kind that go on cars) to make your home a much quieter place. These will keep your drawers and cabinets from slamming shut, even if your house is haunted by very petty and rambunctious ghosts.
Promising review: "So my parents’ bathroom cabinets make a lot of noise and are all missing bumpers in the corners of the doors and on the frames. I put these on the other day and life is sweeter without having to hear the cabinet doors slamming or closing each time they’re opened. With the bumpers being clear and not of a color, it’s also aesthetically pleasing." —KW
Get a 300-pack from Amazon for $9.99.
25. A leather conditioner that'll bring your old, worn-out couch back to life and have it looking like it's fresh off the showroom floor.
What's great about this product is it works on just about anything made of leather, not just fancy sofas. It can even add a layer of water protection to your boots!
Promising review: "I use this for my everyday boots, as well as my dress shoes. I'm not always gentle with my boots and I thought I had ruined them the other day (worn out color, scuffs all over), but I cleaned the muck off, gave them a brushing, then applied this leather honey and after letting it sit, my boots look almost like the day I bought them! It keeps the leather supple and restores color. You only need to use a small amount per use!" —David Horning
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
26. A colorful pack of leather cord organizers to wrangle your wires and actually make technology as convenient as it's meant to be.
Promising review: "These are great. They're exactly as pictured and does exactly what I need them to do — keep my cords together and keep everything neat! I was surprised to find that the seller even threw a couple in for free! I really appreciate it because I wound up being able to use the extras. Would highly recommend this to everyone!"—Shawna
27. A Diamond Dazzle Stik with a twist-to-dispense design that makes cleaning your jewelry so easy you'll do it just for fun. No more cloudy stones for you!
Promising review: "Don't get me wrong — my wedding ring was gorgeous before. It did sparkle and still made me smile every day. However...after using this Diamond Dazzle Stik...*oh my goodness*! After one use my ring is absolutely breathtaking! I knew my ring got dirty now and then, simply from sweating and being outside in the elements. However, I never realized just how much dinge and schmutz marred my diamond until I cleaned it. It literally took my breath away with its fiery, dazzling brilliance!" —liltreeclimber
Get it from Amazon for $6.47.
28. And these silver polish wipes that'll revive even your most beat-up bracelets and hoop earrings.
Promising review: "It is very uncommon for me to write a review but this product is amazing. My family's silverware had not been polished in the 15 years since I married my husband. The only time I ever polished anything before it was messy and smelly and took forever. Therefore I didn't have any interest in polishing something that we weren't using. I decided to try these wipes because the price was reasonable. They are easy to use and do a wonderful job! The silverware looks silver! I used four wipes to polish a service of eight, and it took me about 20 minutes. I highly recommend this product!" —Kehrli
Get a pack of 20 wipes from Amazon for $8.28+ (also available as packs of six and 20).
29. A tub of rejuvenating eye cream to firm up those bags under your eyes that you got from reading BuzzFeed shopping posts all night when you should have been getting your beauty sleep. That wasn't a wise choice, but who are we to judge?
30. A downright magical foot peel to help you shed all the dead skin that's been keeping you out of flip-flops for years.
Promising review: "I can't believe I'm posting a picture of my foot to Amazon, but there's a first time for everything I guess. Being a New Yorker, I'm used to walking A LOT, and as a result, my feet were dry, callused, and just plain disgusting. I wouldn't even touch my feet and was embarrassed to wear sandals. I didn't want to pay for a pedicure, so I tried this, and I'm so glad I did. I couldn't believe all the skin that peeled off my feet. I felt like a shedding snake. As crazy as it sounds, my new beautiful feet have given me a boost of self-confidence. I can't wait to wear sandals again."—AmazonCustomer
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
31. A stick of anti-chafing balm for folks who can never truly enjoy summer due to chafing caused by sweat. Buy this life-changing little thing, and the only irritation you'll have to suffer through this summer will be holiday parking at the beach.
I also own this and yes, can vouch that it's QUITE effective for inner-thigh chafing (the bane of my existence).
Promising review: "Omg this stuff is the best! I am a chubby girl and I recently went to Thailand where it was 90 degrees Fahrenheit with a 70% humidity every single day I was there. This stuff got me through! I was able to wear dresses and shorts with no chafing! And I only ever had to apply in the morning and once in the middle of the day! My life is forever changed I’ve already ordered two more!" —Amazon Customer
32. A variety pack of 40 acne patches made with tea tree and calendula oil that'll basically redefine the way you think of "beauty sleep." Place this on before bed to draw all that pus and oil out of your pimples, and inflammation will go down by morning.
Promising review: "The amount of gunk this took out of my pores AFTER washing and exfoliating my face is literally crazy! I have very oily skin and acne (cystic and 'normal' acne). Also works great on popped pimples. Sucks all the crap out!"—Amanda
33. A pack of wart remover bandages – they've saved reviewers a ton of money at the doctor's office as well as a decent amount of inconvenience — and it works super quick!
34. A bottle of earwax removal drops to clean out all that gunk that you've neglected for years. This is something you'll forget you have in your medicine cabinet until you need to reuse it — but you'll never neglect this chore for that long again.
Promising review: "I've been having ear hearing clogged issues for a month. My ear would not drain properly and it was frustrating me very much. I bought this product and used it twice and I could ear again. This is by far the best ear-cleaning product ever! Highly recommended!" —AmazonCustomer
Get it from Amazon for $5.94.