1. The WWE recently released a tribute video for Connor “The Crusher” Michalek, an 8-year-old fan who recently died of pediatric brain cancer.
2. The video shows various WWE management and wrestlers reflecting on Connor’s time around the WWE.
“He was obviously sick, but you’d never know it from his personality.” - Stephanie McMahon
3. Including Daniel Bryan, Connor’s favorite wrestler.
“Connor was special for a million reasons…his smile, he was so quick witted, and he was nice to everybody.” — Daniel Bryan
4. The video even shows the time “The Crusher” went one-on-one with Triple H and took him out with a single punch.
5. The video wraps up with Connor’s experience at WrestleMania when his favorite wrestler won the WWE Title.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.