1. Will Ferrell announced Tuesday afternoon that he was doing a Reddit AMA.
2. First of all…
5. He also dispelled any rumors that he and the Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer are the same person.
“It has been acknowledged many times that myself and Chad Smith, drummer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, share a resemblance to each other. A lot of people think that it’s me playing for the Red Hot Chili Peppers. But that would be an insult to Chad Smith. The truth of the matter is there is no Will Ferrell. Only Chad Smith.” -Will Ferrell
7. Will wanted to be…Spider-Man?
Fan: Is there any movie role, outside of comedy, that you wish you could have landed?
Will: Yes. It was down to me or Tobey Maguire for Spider-Man and they harshly told me I was too fat for the suit. That having been said, every time I watch Spider-Man I still think I was the better actor for the role.
10. BUT WAIT…THE BEST PART
15. Finally, after all the fun…
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏