1. Jurgen Klinsmann and the U.S. Men’s National Team are playing a VERY IMPORTANT match versus Germany on Thursday. If the U.S. wins, they will shock the world by finishing first in the “Group of Death.”
2. The excuse note reads:
To whom it may concern:
Please excuse (insert name) from work on Thursday, June 26th.
I understand that this absence may reduce the productivity of your workplace, but I can assure you that it is for an important cause. The #USMNT has a critical World Cup game vs. Germany and we will need the full support of the nation if we are to advance to the next round.
By the way, you should act like a good leader and take the day off as well. Go USA!
U.S. Men’s National Team
4. Worry about your career on Friday. This is your country we’re talking about. LET’S GO USA!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏