10. Henrik Lundqvist takes the ice in his first-ever Stanley Cup Final, fulfilling a lifelong dream.
9. Detroit Tigers players send a message of support to Venezuela during the massive anti-government protests.
Desde aquí apoyando VENEZUELA.
8. The post-victory selfie with Lukas Podolski and Bastian Schweinsteiger after Germany won the World Cup.
7. Kobe Bryant throwing serious shade at Charlotte for trading him during the 1996 NBA Draft.
On this day 18yrs ago the hornets told me right after they drafted me that they had no use for me and were going to trade me #thanku #lakers
6. Mario Balotelli's request for a kiss on the cheek from the Queen of England if Italy defeated Costa Rica in the World Cup.
If we beat Costa Rica i want a kiss,obviously on the cheek, from the UK Queen.😂😂😂.
5. The horrific leg injury suffered by Paul George during a Team USA basketball scrimmage.
Thanks everybody for the love and support.. I'll be ok and be back better than ever!!! Love y'all!! #YoungTrece
And the outreach of support that followed.
God bless u my brother @Paul_George24. Im hurt, praying for you. Praying for peace. Praying that God heals you in a supernatural way.
4. David Ortiz's amazing selfie with President Obama after the Red Sox won the World Series, which was secretly plotted all along by Samsung.
What an honor! Thanks for the #selfie, @BarackObama
Ortiz later offered Kevin Love some advice, so he could, maybe, one day have his own championship moment with the president.
Yo @kevinlove if you need advice on moving from Minnesota to Boston just let me know #CityOfChamps
And the apology that followed.
My apologies to Chiellini:
2. The on-field turned online feud between Seattle Seahawk Richard Sherman and San Francisco 49er Michael Crabtree in the run-up to the Super Bowl.
Film don't lie... @nflnetwork @espn pull up the tape of that game and show me where this guy is the best? #fake #fake #fake
A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.
Even baseball player Justin Verlander jumped in on the action.
So Russell is a class act! Sherman on the other hand.... If he played baseball would get a high and tight fastball.
1. The entire "Lebron: Decison 2.0," which took over the internet for a few days in July and ended when The King returned to Cleveland.
Just posted a photo http://t.co/lmByEY8T7Q