1. SpaceX successfully launched the Dragon cargo ship at the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Cape Canaveral, Fla., on Friday.
2. The unmanned rocket is carrying thousands of pounds of supplies to the International Space Station (ISS) and is scheduled to reach the space station on Wednesday, April 23.
The rocket is even carrying ice cream, tucked away in the freezer, for the three astronauts currently on board the ISS.
5. The launch was also the first attempt to use a reusable rocket, which, if successful, could completely change the economics of space exploration.
6. SpaceX’s next supply run is scheduled for January 2015.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳