1. Pikachu will represent Japan in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Adidas, along with the Pokémon Company, announced on Friday the popular yellow Pokémon would be the official mascot for Japan’s 2014 World Cup run in Brazil.
The announcement came during the unmasking of Japan’s new World Cup kits. Both the men and women’s team were present at the announcement that featured Pokémon’s most famous character. It was even decked out in Japan’s new kit!
Pikachu will be one of ten Pokemon, including Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, and more, representing Japan this summer in Brazil.
3. Watch Adidas’ launch video for Japan’s new World Cup kits.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.