1. LeBron James announced via Instagram on Sunday afternoon that he will be wearing number 23 next season for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
3. Not even an hour after the announcement on Instagram, Adidas facilities began producing number 23 James Cavaliers jerseys, according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.