3. You can hate everyone, but still be “The Best In The World.”
CM Punk recently “walked out” on the business, but will always be considered the “Best In The World” by many. The T-shirt design pays homage to his hometown of Chicago and straight-edge lifestyle.
4. You and your friends can easily form a world-famous posse.
The NWO was one of the hottest things to happen to wrestling in the late 90’s. The black and white graffiti-style T-shirt became a staple for even the casual fan.
5. You can do it even if you’re group is slightly less cool than the others.
D-Generation X, Vince McMahon’s answer to WCW’s NWO, pushed the Monday Night Wars to a new level, but the T-shirts still weren’t as cool as their competitors.
8. You’ll be super popular with all your online friends.
Zack Ryder, the self-proclaimed Internet Champion, is a fan-favorite and boasts one of the most entertaining twitter accounts in the WWE. His T-shirt is so “bro” that you’ll be drinking out of Solo cups by the end of the night.
10. Reddit will love you, but also hate you.
The internet is not a fan of John Cena, but impressed them when he combined two of the greatest hobbies of all-time, professional wrestling and video games, into one super cool T-shirt.
I’m looking at you r/squaredcircle.
12. Wearing them will give you access to impeccable one-liners.
The Rock has a long list of various t-shirts with his own catchphrases on them. The WWE can basically thank Dwayne for naming their Friday night show, Smackdown, along with their hugely popular video game series.
13. You will have the power to start a cultural phenomena.
Stone Cold cut the “Austin 3:16” promo at the ‘96 King of the Ring and turned the catchphrase into one of the most popular wrestling shirts of all-time. By many, this is considered the beginning of “The Attitude Era.”
But most importantly…
SERIOUSLY…THEY WILL LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
SO, GO BUY WRASSLIN SHIRTS AND BE LOVED.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.