1. Yesterday, Bubba Watson won the 2014 Masters Tournament by a 3 stroke margin.
2. For winning, Watson received the coveted “Green Jacket” that every golfer dreams of putting on.
3. So, how does a golfer celebrate winning one of the biggest tournaments in the World for the second time, you ask?
5. Waffle House, of course!
6. They were even so kind as to have it waiting for him when he arrived.
7. Watson didn’t even bother to change out of his golfing outfit before his late night dinner.
8. So, how does it feel to be Waffle House’s go-to professional athlete?
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.