1. Yesterday, Bubba Watson won the 2014 Masters Tournament by a 3 stroke margin.
2. For winning, Watson received the coveted “Green Jacket” that every golfer dreams of putting on.
3. So, how does a golfer celebrate winning one of the biggest tournaments in the World for the second time, you ask?
5. Waffle House, of course!
6. They were even so kind as to have it waiting for him when he arrived.
7. Watson didn’t even bother to change out of his golfing outfit before his late night dinner.
8. So, how does it feel to be Waffle House’s go-to professional athlete?
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎