1. Yesterday, Bubba Watson won the 2014 Masters Tournament by a 3 stroke margin.
2. For winning, Watson received the coveted “Green Jacket” that every golfer dreams of putting on.
3. So, how does a golfer celebrate winning one of the biggest tournaments in the World for the second time, you ask?
5. Waffle House, of course!
6. They were even so kind as to have it waiting for him when he arrived.
7. Watson didn’t even bother to change out of his golfing outfit before his late night dinner.
8. So, how does it feel to be Waffle House’s go-to professional athlete?
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.