1. Aaron Paul made one hell of an entrance last night in Chicago.
2. He escorted Dolph Ziggler to the ring, and boy was he excited about it.
3. Very, very excited.
4. He took Ziggler’s side during his match vs Alberto Del Rio.
5. Even going as far as distracting Del Rio during the match.
6. The distraction led to Ziggler getting the win.
7. Aaron was very pleased with his doing.
8. And so was Ziggler.
9. They even did an interview together backstage after the match.
10. YEAH, BITCH!
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend — victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔