1. Aaron Paul made one hell of an entrance last night in Chicago.
2. He escorted Dolph Ziggler to the ring, and boy was he excited about it.
3. Very, very excited.
4. He took Ziggler’s side during his match vs Alberto Del Rio.
5. Even going as far as distracting Del Rio during the match.
6. The distraction led to Ziggler getting the win.
7. Aaron was very pleased with his doing.
8. And so was Ziggler.
9. They even did an interview together backstage after the match.
10. YEAH, BITCH!
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀