Over the 4th of July weekend, Cleveland Browns quarterback and ultimate party-planner Johnny Manziel was photographed in the bathroom of a Las Vegas nightclub rolling up a dollar bill. Now, many want to assume the worst (read: cocaine use), but here are some other reasons why Johnny Football might roll up a dollar bill.
21. The nightclub he was at was out of straws.
20. To make a tiny money telescope.
19. Per a Pro Football Talk commenter, he was making a money antenna for his money phone.
18. Mini hockey stick!
17. Mini baseball bat!
16. Mini pole vaulting pole!
15. To perform a simple magic trick. I mean, it is Vegas.
13. That’s not even money. It’s a tiny scroll. Johnny is learning Hebrew.
12. He had some extra Fun Dip left and needed a stick.
11. Rolling up money is just the second part of his “money” touchdown celebration.
10. He was rolling a cigarette. But it was a fake cigarette as he’s still holding to the D.A.R.E. pledge he made in elementary school.
8. He gave it to a really specific homeless man who held a sign that read, “Homeless and hungry. Any little bit will help. Also, before giving me money, please roll it up into a really tight roll. Thx!”
6. He’s trying to find a hidden message on the $100 bill…National Treasure!
4. He’s checking his pocket-sized Ten Commandments scroll to see if he’s breaking any.
3. Someone said “Roll Tide,” but he thought they said, “Roll (your money) Tight!”
2. The bathroom he was in was out of toilet paper.
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 👣