Response to I Got An IUD And This Is What I Learned:
I’ve had an IUD for almost 5 years. I still have a period every 21-28 days. Sometimes it’s light but sometimes it’s regular and i bleed for almost a week. My doctors says I’m just one of the unlucky ones who won’t ever lose their period.
Response to What’s Your Period Sex Horror Story?:
My boyfriend and I have thee best sex life, on top of our amazing weird relationship. Shark week or clear waters, my boyfriend wants it no matter what day it is. At first I was nervous but the past year I’ve realized it genuinely doesn’t bother him. So we’re going about business per the usual and it has to be a quickie because we had something to do. So as were rushing out of the house and into elevator I see that his nose is red. I thought it was a nose bleed so I told him, he wiped and nothing came out. All the blood was on top of his nose… From me!!! I was horrified, he just smiled.
- aurorab4 "Jérôme Jarre Has The Bes..."
- aurorab4 "So LEGO Did A Pretty Neat Thing"
- aurorab4 "The 32 Best New Memes Of 2012"
- aurorab4 "High Fashion Disney Princesses"
- aurorab4 "27 Incredible No-Bake Desserts"
- aurorab4 "25 Things You Can DIY With Corks"
- aurorab4 "Guinness Was Way Ahead Of Its Time"