Start Your Garden At Home And Make This Ten Dollar Herb Planter
Gardening on a budget is the best kind of gardening.
Herb Planter Under $10
Here's a video showing you how to make it:
What you need:
2 pieces of 1-foot long, 6-inch wide boards
2 pieces of 5-inch long, 6-inch wide boards
1 piece of 1-foot long, 4-inch wide board for bottom
1.5 inch nails
1. Lay out the two 5-inch long boards, and apply wood glue to the top of one.
2. Place one of the 1-foot long boards and press it onto the wood glue. Nail into place with three 1 ½-inch nails.
3. Glue the top of the other 5-inch long board and press the other side of the 1-foot long board onto it. Nail into place with three 1 ½-inch nails.
4. Turn the boards upside down and glue the other sides of the 5-inch long boards. Take the other 1-foot long board and press it on top of the glue. Nail into place with six 1 ½-inch nails.
5. Flip to it’s side and glue all four sides. Place the 1-foot long, 4-inch wide board onto the bottom and press into the glue. Secure with eight 1 ½-inch nails.
6. Re-pot your herbs into your planter and enjoy!