1. 1. I will NEVER look like Shaun T
I could do Insanity my entire life and I would never have beautiful mocha skin OR a 12-pack! #absfordays
2. 2. Tanya is waaaaaay too intense
I don’t do things that girls beat me at. Sorry, I don’t do things at which girls beat me …grammar is my thing if I can’t get in shape.
3. 3. Why in the world would I do anything that makes me hurl!?
And I have definitely hurled.
4. 4. I can barely walk when I’m done
A movie about my life after doing an Insanity workout.
5. 5. Shaun T patronizes me
If I hear “you can do it” or “just one more” one more time … *puts headphones in*
6. 6. The warm-ups wear me out
What in the world!? I’m keeled over trying not to puke and Shaun T’s telling me the WARM-UPS are over?
7. 7. How can I stretch when my legs feel like Jell-O!?
I’m here trying to stretch - the easy part - and I can’t even hardly stand up.
8. 8. It shows me how out of shape I am
I don’t want to know that … just fix me. Also, that’s not me … or is it … it’s not.
9. 9. I keep doing it!
What in the world? I’ve just made my own list and tomorrow I’ll be right back to holding my vomit back and hating life … well done Shaun T.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."