1. The only downside to online shopping is that you actually need to have money and/or not be broke AF.
2. But a new, free Google Chrome extension called Honey saves you heaps of cash and then pays you to shop. UH HUH, HONEY.
Go forth! Buy new clothes!
The extension works for only desktop shopping at the moment, but you can still see all of the discount codes available when you’re shopping on your phone.
3. Here’s how it works: Once you install the extension on your desktop, it automatically aggregates every discount code that exists for that store into one place.
4. Honey tells you exactly how much each discount code will save you, plus it tells you how recently people had success with the code.
Instead of googling coupon codes and finding nothing but expired crap, you’ll already know what works.
5. Plus, when you click the option “Get Bonus Cash,” you’ll get an email with information on getting ca$h back a few days after you’ve placed an order.
When you make a purchase through the Honey extension, they earn a commission from the retailer. In turn, you earn rewards for each purchase you make through Honey and once you’ve acquired enough, you can redeem the points for cash.
Here’s more information on their cash back program.
6. Once you’re ready to check out, Honey tells you how many codes are available to use and automatically enters all of them FOR YOU.
Some codes are for discounts, but others are for free samples and other perks. There’s a variety of options!
7. It then automatically works through all of the codes to see which ones can be used (because some codes can’t be combined with others).
8. Then you see exactly how much you saved, which is HELLA satisfying.
9. But at the end of the scan, even if the codes don’t work, you still get a cash bonus when you make a purchase.
Another nice feature: If the code is for a free sample with a purchase, Honey automatically adds that item to your cart before checkout.
10. Honey works with any website you try, like Asos, which had 25 coupon codes available at the time of this post.
11. And Groupon for…wait for it…double savings!
DEALS ON DEALS ON DEALS.
12. And finally, PAPA JOHN’S.
NEED I SAY MORE?!?!?
13. Download the Honey extension for Google Chrome here.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖