1. Practically everyone on the planet suffers from dark circles at one point or another.
Even if you’re feeling healthy and you’ve gotten plenty of sleep, dark circles can be persistent.
3. So when you’ve exhausted all your options, what the heck are you supposed to do?
Thankfully, there’s a weird makeup trick for this.
5. It’s science. Orange-red colors are directly across from blue colors on the color wheel.
Hence the neutralization!
Here’s what you do: Start by dabbing an eyeshadow blending brush into orange-red or coral lipstick. Apply the red underneath your entire eye and up over the lid, covering the area around your eye socket.
You can start with a light layer and keep adding from there. Deepica suggests starting with a light amount of creamy (not matte!) lipstick and and using a bit more as you become comfortable with the process.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped a Washington state Congresswoman for interior secretary and Goldman Sachs's president for a key economic position.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.