1. Practically everyone on the planet suffers from dark circles at one point or another.
Even if you’re feeling healthy and you’ve gotten plenty of sleep, dark circles can be persistent.
3. So when you’ve exhausted all your options, what the heck are you supposed to do?
Thankfully, there’s a weird makeup trick for this.
5. It’s science. Orange-red colors are directly across from blue colors on the color wheel.
Hence the neutralization!
Here’s what you do: Start by dabbing an eyeshadow blending brush into orange-red or coral lipstick. Apply the red underneath your entire eye and up over the lid, covering the area around your eye socket.
You can start with a light layer and keep adding from there. Deepica suggests starting with a light amount of creamy (not matte!) lipstick and and using a bit more as you become comfortable with the process.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."