1. The Cosrx Holy Moly Snail Mask will replenish and plump up your skin in a quick 15 minutes.
2. GLOV Makeup Remover is a cute lil' mitten that uses water alone to get all of the makeup off of your face.
3. Lipstick Queen Black Lace Rabbit is a gorgeous sheer black lip color with gold speckles that will make you feel like a fancy goth.
4. Beer Spa Body Wash will having you saying "Cheers!" in the shower or bath.
5. Glossier's Super Serums will cure all your skin woes — dullness (Super Glow), stress and breakouts (Super Pure), and tightness and dehydration (Super Bounce).
6. Maybelline Loaded Bolds Lipstick pack an intense pop of color in supposedly just one stroke.
7. The Wish Formula Squish and Bubble Mesh Mask is a pre-soaked sponge that exfoliates and cleanses in one gentle step.
8. Use Benefit Ka-BROW, the cream-gel eyebrow color, with its brush for your dream eyebrows.
It comes in six different shades from platinum blonde to jet black.
Get it from Sephora for $24.
9. Ouai Wave Spray was developed by Kardashian hairstylist Jen Atkin and it gives hair that "I don't surf but I look like I would" kind of style.
10. Too Cool for School Cleansing Oil is infused with olive and jojoba oils to gently remove makeup, lift away dead skin cells, and leave you with squeaky-clean pores.
11. Belif Aqua Bomb Sheet Mask packs insanely long-lasting moisture, while also minimizing your pores and improving your skin's elasticity.
12. Milk Makeup came out with a new mini lip color in three shades: C.R.E.A.M., O.G. Red, and Gnarley.
13. MAC's Vibrantly Young Face Collection is a relaunch of cult-favorite products.
14. Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics will be the latest addition to your ever-growing Naked hoard.
Literally just 12 neutral-matte shades you can sport every damn day. Plus, ridiculously good-looking packaging, as always.
Get it from Sephora for $54.