1. This holy-grail facial moisturizer gave me such smooth and radiant results that I actually did a double-take in my bedroom mirror.
2. A perfect little steamer that I can squeeze into my travel bag seamlessly and without any hassle.
3. A dewy foundation that makes me look like I've actually drank three gallons of water and minded my business.
4. Because of my Rent the Runway Unlimited membership, it's been 16 months since I purchased a piece of clothing.
5. A silicone ring guard to keep my ring safely on my finger without having it re-sized.
6. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner has made my skin smoother, softer, and clearer.
7. Abercrombie jeans are my ride-or-dies — they're soft, stretchy, cute (the embroidery tho!!), and best of all affordable (so I can buy as maaaaany pairs as I want).
8. NYX Epic Ink Liner made me believe in drugstore makeup again because what's better than spending $ money for $$$ results? Nothing — especially when they're the perfect, matte, blacker-than-black cat eyes.
9. Madewell The Transport Tote is roomy enough to accommodate work laptop and my miscellaneous hoarding tendencies, while making me look like I'm a put-together adult.
10. Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence is the only sunscreen I almost ever use because it doesn't feel like it's there — instead it feels like an essence that your skin immediately soaks up with zero weight, heaviness, or white cast.
11. 2018 was the year I finally started wearing graphic tees, and this one from Mess In A Bottle was worn as a frequent reminder that you put in the work first, payoff later.
12. Rag & Bone jeans are the best investment I've made this year.
13. The Alma Aromathrepary moisturizing face serum smells like roses and it's the only thing saving my dry skin this winter.
14. Malvicino Swim's reversible bathing suits are my new favorite thing to wear in the summer. Their design is, clean, minimalistic, and functional.
15. Everyone should have a great power suit in their closet.
16. I got a lash lift for the first time ever two years ago, and I loved it so much, I even wrote about it. I still get them every 3-4 months now.
17. Zella is a Nordstrom-exclusive athletic wear brand responsible for making clothes that are cute, functional, comfortable, and won't break the bank.
18. Halogen makes a ton of high quality closet staples and standout pieces at affordable prices.
19. I intentionally set out to support woman-owned brands last year, and the Nina fringe skirt by Hanifa was one of my favorite purchases.
20. This Philadelphia Print Works Chisholm for President sweatshirt is my go-to when the world is overwhelming and I need to lean on the powerful women who came before us.
21. Following @Tinted on Instagram has filled my feed with the voices of women who we don't often hear from in mainstream media.
22. Following Elizabeth Holmes' So Many Thoughts™ royal sartorial coverage on Instagram has made me appreciate fashion and the effort behind it in a whole new light.
23. Listening to Therapy for Black Girls podcast not only allows me to have weekly mini 'therapy' chats, but it also affirms that some things, such as micro-aggression, aren't all in my head.
24. Nyma Tang is one of my favorite YouTubers not only because she is absolutely stunning, but also because her platform really educates people on colorism in the beauty industry.
25. Trenza is a brand made by, and for, Latinas. They showcase, promote, and empower Latina creatives through content, commerce, and community.
Items in this section were sent to BuzzFeed courtesy of the brands.