1. Lisa Kudrow has a published psychology paper about handedness and headaches.
2. Kristen Stewart has published a paper through Cornell University on Neural Style Transfer.
3. Nolan Gould is a member of Mensa and graduated high school at 13.
4. Steve Martin also joined the Mensa organization. He wrote about it in the New Yorker.
5. Ken Jeong is a doctor, and he still renews his medical license.
6. Mayim Bialik has a PhD in neuroscience.
7. Ashton Kutcher studied biochemical engineering at the University of Iowa.
8. Conan O'Brien graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard.
9. Shaquille O'Neal has a master's degree from the University of Phoenix and a doctorate in education from Barry University.
10. Gerard Butler pursued a law degree from Glasgow University.
11. James Franco has an MFA from Columbia, a master's in filmmaking from NYU, and he was accepted to Yale to pursue a PhD in English.
12. Tom Hiddleston knows four languages.
13. Jodie Foster knows five.
15. And Viggo Mortensen knows seven.
16. Questlove is an adjunct instructor at NYU.
17. Alicia Keys was valedictorian when she graduated high school at the age of 16.
18. David Duchovny was pursuing a PhD in English before he landed his role on X-Files.
19. Ashley Judd got a master's in Public Administration from Harvard.
20. Ben Stein is a graduate of Yale Law, an economics professor, and he's "written or cowritten roughly 30 books."
21. Kal Penn taught two courses at the University of Pennsylvania.
22. And finally, Karlie Kloss learns how to code in her spare time.
Jennifer Lawrence said on 60 Minutes that she never graduated middle school and does not have a high school diploma or GED. An earlier item in this post said she graduated early from high school. It has been removed.