1. This otter who's telling you it wants full-size Snicker bars and zero packs of raisins.
2. This lemur who is just now realizing that pumpkins don't taste like pumpkin spice.
3. These skunks who are channeling their "Sanderson sisters over magic cauldron" look.
4. This baby rhino who is proof that you don't need to do tricks to get treats.
5. These bears who don't really understand the rules of a pumpkin carving contest.
6. These otters who you'll definitely want to put on your apple bobbing team.
7. These wallaroos who know that the perfect jack-o-lantern glow comes from a thoroughly gutted pumpkin.
8. This black jaguar who is just so unbelievably happy that it's fall again.
9. These tortoises who are indulging in all of the pumpkin-flavored things before October is over.
10. This snake who just really doesn't know how to pumpkin.
11. These black-capped squirrel monkeys who are just now realizing Halloween is days away and they don't have costumes yet.
12. This meerkat who is obviously the spoopiest.
13. This hippo who just can't get enough Halloween.
14. This bear who is very pleased with how his Gumby-themed pumpkin turned out.
15. This bat who is all in for tricks and treats.
16. These tigers who absolutely hate the Halloween decorations around here.
17. This lion cub who is, honestly, so involved with carving their pumpkin, you can't even see them.
18. And finally, this elephant who is over Halloween and is ready for Christmas.
The animals in #11 are black-capped squirrel monkeys. A previous version of this post misstated the species. Thanks to ZSL London Zoo for pointing out the error.