This is Flubber.
For a rubber-like, super bouncy substance, he's got some pretty sick moves.
And there are times when life throws us a bone where we too, feel the need to let out our inner Flubber.
1. Any time you eat cheesecake.
2. When you get to leave work early.
3. When there's an empty parking spot in the first row at Target.
4. When you go to buy something, and unbeknownst to you, it rings up on sale.
5. When the meter you pulled up to still has time on it.
6. When your dog decides to join you for a nap and he doesn't fart on you.
7. When the barista at Starbucks knows your usual.
8. ....Actually, any time coffee is involved.
9. When the cop behind you has his lights on and you pull over, only to see him drive past you.
10. When you finally pay off a loan.
11. Pajama time.
12. When you go to Panera at 1 p.m. on a Sunday and there's a corner booth right next to a power outlet.
13. When you can finally nail the rap part of that song you heard on the radio.
14. Sleeping in.
15. When you put together IKEA furniture and no pieces are left over.
16. When you have an old gift card in your wallet and find out it still has a substantial amount of money on it.
17. When nobody messed with your laundry in the communal machine while you were gone.
18. When you're running late and all the lights are green.
19. When you get a coupon for free food.
20. When you're in the mood to bake something you found on Pinterest and you actually have all of the ingredients already.
21. When you find out class is canceled.
22. When you send a video you think is funny to your friend and they also think it's funny.
23. When your roommate doesn't attempt to eat your Chinese take-out leftovers.
We all need our little wins.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!