So the other day Justin Bieber tweeted that some of his stuff was stolen…
sucks when u take personal footage and people dont respect your privacy.— Justin Bieber
yesterday during the show me and my tour manager josh had some stuff stolen. really sucks. people should respect other’s property— Justin Bieber
i had a lot of personal footage on that computer and camera and that is what bothers me the most. #lame #norespect— Justin Bieber
And then this weird Twitter account came out and said they had it, threatening to reveal something awful.
good job with the password protected @justinbieber. weak— gexwy
Seems like they just wanted Bieber to notice them too…
@justinbieber notice us and answer your dms or we are going to put the other videos from the camera out!— gexwy
But Bieber didn’t care, beliebers are too strong
@gexwy no matter what you have and what you post tomorrow i know my fans wont leave me. screw it. #toostrong— Justin Bieber
@justinbieber haha. that is what u think. we will see tomorrow at NOON. last chance.— gexwy
And then Bieber was just like NOON NOON NOON NOOOOOON
@justinbieber u have dealt with a lot of rumors for a very long time. as a kid. with the whole world watching. u ready for more?— gexwy
And Justin tweeted emotional things, and everyone was getting REALLY nervous…
since i was 14 i have had a lot of things said about me, from dying, to taking hormones, to dying again, to stuff about my family…— Justin Bieber
to saying i had a baby with a woman i never even met. nude pics, drugs, my family, my character…but today…today i get to be in on it…— Justin Bieber
And then Nicki Minaj was all
I’d be by a computer in 20 mins if i were u…— Nicki Minaj
and IT WAS ALL A LIE, for a stupid new music video
23. In case you can’t watch the video at work, here’s the short version!
24. There was dancing on water.
25. And some dancing underwater, too.
26. And then Nicki Minaj showed up.
And now we can never trust you again, Justin. #onelessbelieber
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚