2. It was early, so they grabbed some donuts
4. Quick car wash (it’d been awhile)
5. Then they set off for the California Science Center
7. But hit rush hour traffic, ughhhh the worst
10. So they tried to take some side streets instead
13. But that didn’t really work
15. So it was back to the main roads
17. Quick lunch break at Mickey Ds
19. A few tight turns
21. But mostly it was smooth sailing
24. Tough call between El Pollo Loco and Taco Bell for dinner
26. At least there was less traffic at night
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.