2. See what music your friends are listening to
As of September, Spotify is no longer a Facebook-only service, but it might as well be — the e-mail option is buried below LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK. It also provides a real-time feed of everything your friends are listening to on Spotify.
12. Publicly prove you are smarter than your friends
Games like Scramble and Words with Friends don’t require you to log in with Facebook but they HIGHLY encourage it. (Plus, when you beat your friends, you can’t post it Facebook, so it basically doesn’t count.)
20. Learn helpful new dating tips
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯