2. See what music your friends are listening to
As of September, Spotify is no longer a Facebook-only service, but it might as well be — the e-mail option is buried below LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK. It also provides a real-time feed of everything your friends are listening to on Spotify.
12. Publicly prove you are smarter than your friends
Games like Scramble and Words with Friends don’t require you to log in with Facebook but they HIGHLY encourage it. (Plus, when you beat your friends, you can’t post it Facebook, so it basically doesn’t count.)
20. Learn helpful new dating tips
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴