2. See what music your friends are listening to
As of September, Spotify is no longer a Facebook-only service, but it might as well be — the e-mail option is buried below LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK. It also provides a real-time feed of everything your friends are listening to on Spotify.
12. Publicly prove you are smarter than your friends
Games like Scramble and Words with Friends don’t require you to log in with Facebook but they HIGHLY encourage it. (Plus, when you beat your friends, you can’t post it Facebook, so it basically doesn’t count.)
20. Learn helpful new dating tips
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we're covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.