2. See what music your friends are listening to
As of September, Spotify is no longer a Facebook-only service, but it might as well be — the e-mail option is buried below LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK. It also provides a real-time feed of everything your friends are listening to on Spotify.
12. Publicly prove you are smarter than your friends
Games like Scramble and Words with Friends don’t require you to log in with Facebook but they HIGHLY encourage it. (Plus, when you beat your friends, you can’t post it Facebook, so it basically doesn’t count.)
20. Learn helpful new dating tips
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.