Cranberry, Apple, and Ginger Cannabis Chutney
Plan to make this a day ahead to allow the flavors to fully blend and blossom. Yum!
5 cups fresh cranberries
1 1/4 cup raisins
1 cup Cannabis-Infused Honey
2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 cup water
1/2 cup minced onion
1/2 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
Sealed container to refrigerate overnight
1. Combine the cranberries, raisins, cannabis honey, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and water in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook over low heat until berries start to pop (about 5 minutes).
3. Add onion, apple, and celery. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, 5-10 more minutes until the mixture begins to thicken.
5. Transfer to a container and cool.
6. Refrigerate overnight. Serve.