Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of white wide-calf-friendly cowboy boots because you haven't lived until you've worn boots with a dress. If you've been sleeping on white footwear and maybe even the cowboy boots trend, here's your chance to try both.
2. A pair of backless slip-on mules that are the ultimate effortless shoe to wear when you kind of want to have your feet out but not really. With a sleek design and easy slip-on style, you'll want to wear them every day. Corporate baddies, these have your name written all over them.
3. A pair of rubber Birkenstocks since nothing says "laid-back" and "cool" like a pair of Birks. After a few months of being locked away in boots, you're feet deserve nothing but the utmost comfort.
4. A pair of bright, pointed-toe sandals for when you want to add a pop of color to your outfit without going over the top in height (the heel is less than 2 inches). These shoes will elevate any spring dress with their bold hue and unique silhouette.
5. An iconic pair of Adidas Stan Smith sneakers just in case you need a shoe that's both trendy and timeless. These sneakers will never go out of style and will give your spring dress a sporty edge.
6. A comfy pair of slip-on canvas sneakers because when all of your other shoe options fail you, these won't. Featuring a cushioned footbed and padded ankle collar, you can walk for miles in these shoes and feel almost nothing.
7. A sleek pair of classic New Balance sneakers since they're the perfect balance between style and comfort. These sneakers will keep your feet happy while still looking fashionable when paired with a dress.
8. A pair of 90s-inspired chunky wedge sandals if you're always down for a little dash of Y2K in your shoe collection. The chunky heel and platform sole will give you height while the simple style makes them pretty versatile.
9. A pair of block-heel mules because if you're going to be caught in heels this spring, they might as well be cute and most importantly, comfortable. When you know better, you do better.
10. A pair of art-painted espadrilles for when you want your shoes to be a statement piece. These unique designs feature everything from a paradise in Spain to a very cute dolphin. Basically, your inner child is going to love them.
11. A pair of combat boots that are actually comfortable because who said you can't rock utilitarian style year round. Not only is particular this pair breathable, they come with a side zipper just in case laces drive you nuts.
12. A classic pair of ballet flats because no matter what people say about them, you're not! letting! them! go!
13. A pair of Tory Burch bubble slides for those warm spring days when you're lounging by the pool. The playful bubble design and slip-on style make them perfect for quickly taking on and off, while the Tory Burch logo adds a touch of luxury to your poolside look.
14. A pair of adjustable cloud-like sandals if you're looking for a shoe that feels like walking on a fluffy pillow. These sandals have a contoured footbed that molds to your feet and adjustable straps that ensure the perfect fit.
15. An essential pair of clear strapped sandals so you don't have to think too hard about the best shoes to pair with your plethora of spring outfits. The clear straps add a touch of minimalism to your look while keeping them versatile and easy to wear.
16. A flirty pair of wedged sneakers just in case you want the best of both worlds. These shoes combine the sporty look of sneakers with the height-boosting benefits of wedges, making them perfect to pair with a spring dress any day of the week.
17. A pair of square-toe strap sandals for when you need sandals that scream special occasion. The clean and modern lines of the square toe and ruffled straps create an effortlessly chic look that's perfect for any occasion but especially brunch.
18. A pair of lace-up chunky heel sandals that may be a hassle to put on but will be so worth it once you see your outfit come together. The chunky heel provides a stable and comfortable base while the lace-up design adds a touch of edginess to your outfit.
19. A classic pair of crispy white Air Force Ones if you love a pair a bulky sneakers with a dress. The chunky silhouette of these iconic sneakers will add a touch of streetwear edge to your outfit, while the crisp white color keeps them versatile. These are perfect for those who want to push the fashion boundaries and add a touch of unexpected style to their look.
20. A pair of braided sandals because they add a bit of texture to your closet. The braided details on the straps create a boho-chic look that's perfect for a casual daytime event. Plus, the variety of colors makes them easy to pair with any dress in your wardrobe.
21. A pair of Western-inspired ankle boots just in case you need a simple pair of booties for spring days when it's a bit breezy. Pair them with a flowy dress for a boho-chic look, or with a more structured dress to add a touch of toughness.
22. A pair of cozy color-blocked Puma sneakers if you're looking for some sporty flair and lots of color. The color-blocked design adds a playful touch to your outfit while the cushioned insole keeps your feet comfortable all day long. Perfect for a day out and about, these sneakers are a fun and practical addition to your shoe collection.
23. A pair of lugged-sole sandals for the days when you want to make a bold statement with your shoe choice. These sandals are perfect for those who want to add a bit of attitude to their look. Nothing wrong with that!
24. A pair of platform thong sandals since you wouldn't be caught dead in basic thong sandals. The platform sole gives you a boost while the thong style keeps them simple and easy to wear.
25. A pair a platform raffia sandals that lowkey remind you of your laundry basket but make it ~fashun~. I promise you're not going to want to go through the spring season without a pair.
26. A pair of crystal-studded sandals for when you want to add some sparkle to your life. These sandals are embellished with dazzling stones that catch the light with every step. They are perfect for a chill yet dressy occasion and are sure to make you shine like the star you are.
27. A pair of Hunter Rain boots because (you guessed it!) April showers bring May flowers. If the spring weather is going to cramp your style, you might as well do it... in style. 😏
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.