1. An ultra soft satin-lined bonnet since you take pride in protecting your hair even in your sleep. The turban-inspired style and bold print gives it a very chic look so I wouldn't blame you if you took it for a spin outside.
2. A bottle of TheraBreath oral rinse because as an adult, you understand just how important oral health truly is. When you know better, you do better.
3. A foaming facial cleanser that's heaven-sent for acne-prone skin. Featuring 10% benzoyl peroxide, this formula helps to control acne-causing bacteria from head to toe (literally). Chances are, you won't find anything quite like it.
4. A powerful steamer for folks who hate wrinkles as much as they hate ironing. The wide head of the steamer allows you to release creases from your clothes faster and more efficiently, meaning you'll probably never pick up an iron again.
5. An aesthetically pleasing air fryer from Drew Barrymore's lovely kitchenware brand. This air fryer may not officially be considered decor, but it will absolutely serve as a statement piece in your kitchen.
6. A stainless-steel bottle mug that comes with a reusable straw and will keep your water cold all day. You'll find yourself reaching for it often, even if you struggle to keep up with your daily water intake.
7. A pack of saturated makeup removing wipes so you can get ~everything~ off. And yes, that includes the waterproof stuff! One TikToker stated that they've tried other brands of makeup wipes but these keep them coming back for more. They're that good!
8. A pair of false lashes because these can rival an individual lash set with all of the works. If you're looking for a way to emphasize your eyes on a budget, these are the lashes that you must keep in your stash at all times. Need I say more?
9. A TikTok-famous mascara noted for giving mascaras thrice it's price a run for their money. If you're sick and tired of dealing with mascaras that smudge, budge and look a hot mess by midday, this is the solution to all your problems.
10. A wooden bar cart for making your future gatherings at least 10-times more fabulous. The removable trays make it super easy to restock and serve. We guarantee it!
11. A silky-smooth like gloss that feels like...you guessed it..butter for your lips. Spoiler: This may be an alternative for a certain sold out high-end lip oil that you may have been wanting to try but can't get your hands on (or you just can't justify the price).
12. An undetectable face powder suitable for all skin types but is most loved by those with oily skin. No oils or pores pitted against this powder foundation shall prosper.
13. A sporty crop top with removable pads you'll likely want to stock up on in a number of colors. Between the perfect amount of support and moisture-absorbing fabric, you'll keep this top in heavy rotation during those hawt summer months but also for your workouts.
14. A fan favorite nail hardener that works as a base or top coat to protect weak nails. FYI, the formula includes garlic to protect your nails from fungus but doesn't smell like it so unfortunately it doesn't also work to shoo off vampires.
15. A classic pair of French mani press-ons for when you have to skip a nail appointment or two after your next "no spend month." (No judgment here, we've all been there.)
16. A cult-favorite gel moisturizer just in case your skin could use a little TLC in the form of a skincare product. In this formula, hyaluronic acid is the hero ingredient that works overtime to fight against dehydration on your face and neck.
17. A seamless triangle bra with a comfortable elastic band and fully adjustable straps. This wire-free bra was made to fit your shape and provide all-day comfort. Honestly, it's the next best thing to going completely braless.
18. A perfect pair of jeggings so good you'll never want to take off (because the fit is impeccable). One shopper insists that they are appropriate and inconspicuous enough to be worn as work pants but we'll let you be the judge of that.
19. A super cute bubble pillar candle that you'll probably never burn because you're not entirely sure how to do that without it being a literal hot mess. Same...same.
20. A balm-to gel cream blush because no makeup look is complete without it. I just wanted to personally thank the individual who helped blush regain its number one spot in my makeup routine. Highlighter who?
21. A cherry and chia milk scented Dove body wash for those who desire to smell like a delectable treat at all times. Usually, the cherry is on top, but this is an exception — your fragrance layering starts here.
22. An affordable double-sided brush so you can downsize on the number of makeup tools needed to bring your everyday look to life. This 2-in-1 version helps you narrow down your choices and is perfect for blending both foundation and concealer.
23. A cordless stick vacuum that is affordably priced because as much as you'd love to splurge on the popular one that everyone loves, it's way out of your budget. This version allows you to effortlessly clean your home for less. Plus, it's pretty cute.
24. An exfoliating body polish made from apricot seed powder, sea salt, and sugar to leave your skin feeling silky smooth after every use. If you're not aware of the eighth wonder of the world that happens to be Soap & Glory's extensive line of affordable, high-performing bodycare, consider this your introduction.
25. A beginner-friendly 18-piece pot set since you have a million and one recipes saved on TikTok. Truth be told, the reason why you're always making one pot meals is because you literally only have one pot in your collection.
26. A Netflix concession kit because if you're going to stay home and binge-watch your favorite shows and movies, you might as well make it a full experience. This brings a whole new meaning to Netflix and chill.
27. An affordable, full-coverage concealer that performs just as well (if not better) as some top-tier concealers that cost five times as much. If there's one thing to know about E.l.f., it's that they carry a ton of quality products that will make you question why you were spending so much money on makeup to begin with.
28. A quick pull chopper because after the last accident you had with knives in the kitchen, you're avoiding them like the plague. This is a safer, more convenient option that will have you asking yourself why you didn't buy one sooner.
29. A social media-famous blow-dryer brush that will instantly level up your skills as a beautician. If you ever wished you could achieve a voluminous salon blowout from home, look no further. This thing features three speeds and heat settings, plus a cool button to help you get the hair of your dreams in record time.
30. A "magic" shaving powder that is heaven-sent if you haven't learned how to shave without nicking yourself even though you've been at it for decades (raises hand high). This is your sign to leave the razors alone (in case you need one).
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.