1. Scary Scientologists Launch Social Disconnection Pressure on the web
With their neural reprogramming, mass scale theft and manipulation, and some quite deceptive practices for their religion in general the ‘Church’ (read: Convicted Fraudsters) of Scientology are now trying to cash in on the SMM and SEO requirements of business by running a Social Media Convention.
Read more at Scary Scientologists to find out about how they train people, where they talk and what they believe.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."