1. Scary Scientologists Launch Social Disconnection Pressure on the web
With their neural reprogramming, mass scale theft and manipulation, and some quite deceptive practices for their religion in general the ‘Church’ (read: Convicted Fraudsters) of Scientology are now trying to cash in on the SMM and SEO requirements of business by running a Social Media Convention.
Read more at Scary Scientologists to find out about how they train people, where they talk and what they believe.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.