Well, you know readers in the BuzzFeed Community couldn't help but to continue sharing their own stories, and here are some of their most memorable comments:
1. "It wasn't until after we were married that I learned my partner only washes his 'pits and bits' — I was wondering why a yellow human-shaped stain was always left on his side of the sheets!"
2. "I learned that my fiancé eats the shrimp shells when we have peel-and-eat shrimp. When he does it in public, people are horrified!"
—Amanda Victoria, Facebook
3. "My now-ex-husband claimed to be a vegetarian when we met, so I spent the first couple of years of our marriage cooking meatless dinners for him, even making two separate meals if I wanted a steak or something. Then one day, I was looking for something in his truck, and I found a KFC box and dozens of KFC receipts shoved under the seat! And the receipts weren't for just a piece of chicken — he would order a whole bucket of chicken!"
"Apparently, he would eat it before he came home and try to play it off. I never made him another 'vegetarian' meal again."
—Sarah Johnson, Facebook
4. "When my now-husband and I first moved in together, I was making a Target list — that's when I discovered he doesn't wear deodorant! Ever."
"And the weirdest part is that he doesn't smell."
—Christine Barsanti, Facebook
5. "I discovered that my ex-boyfriend didn't know you have to put cut flowers in water when he handed me almost-dead flowers two days after buying them. The wildest part is that the flowers were in buckets of water when he bought them!"
6. "I found out my husband likes to dip his Oreos in water, like an alien attempting to be human."
—Lizzy Latorre, Facebook
7. "We got married after eight years, and it was another six months before she told me she was inbred. Her parents were brother and sister, and they fled the state and changed their names in order to get married. That's messed up!"
8. "A week into my marriage with my ex-husband, I discovered that he BITES HIS TOENAILS OFF with his teeth, instead of using clippers.
—Raven Thissel, Facebook
9. "After two years together, my significant other was arrested and charged with importation offenses. Turns out, he'd been involved in importing 10 kilograms of marijuana every three months of our relationship — he kept it from me the whole time!"
10. "I learned that my husband doesn't brush his teeth daily."
11. "I discovered that my husband eats three whole bananas a day! I once ordered 25 bananas so I could have a few also, and my Shipt shopper texted me to confirm I really meant to order that many!"
—Mandi Newhard, Facebook
12. "I learned that my spouse misplaces at least one item every day. During our eight-month courtship, I saw him every day, and he never lost anything. But the morning after our wedding, I woke up to him talking loudly, saying he couldn't find his comb! And every day for the last 43 years, he has lost something!"
—Susan Evers, Facebook
13. "I discovered my husband eats cornflakes with strawberry milk, warmed up in the microwave. I was a little mortified when I witnessed it for the first time. He said he grew up eating it like that!"
—Keila Santiago, Facebook
14. "I learned that my husband eats ice cream with a butter knife. He also enjoys eating yogurt on toast with lots of salt. I call it 'salty yogurt toast,' and it baffles me."
—Reggie Knopoff, Facebook
15. "I discovered that my ex pronounced Evangeline Lily's first name as 'Evan-Gellin,' and I find that so pure and hilarious!"
16. "I've been with my husband for 11 years, and we've been married for five years. I just found out that he doesn't rinse his mouth after brushing his teeth. When I told him to rinse, he said the remaining toothpaste is good for his teeth."
17. "I learned that my husband dumps whole raw oatmeal into his mouth!"
—Katelyn Kaleo, Facebook
18. "I learned that my husband eats kiwis whole — skin and all!"
Some responses have been edited for length and clarity.