We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to show us a picture of three or more generations of strong women in their family and the responses were totally overflowing with strong woman power:
1. "Five generations of women — my great-grandmother, my grandmother, my mother, myself, and my daughter — in a photo I had taken as a Mother's Day gift. These women are my everything."
2. "My grandma and my mom feeling my new baby girl for the first time."
3. "My mom and grandma are Snapchat queens! And they're strong, hilarious, smart boss ladies who I'm so proud of I could explode."
4. "Myself, my aunt, and my niece — all named Clara Maria. We are the fifth, sixth, and seventh generations with that name, and we walk through life representing the amazing women who came before us, and setting the example for those who will come after."
5. "For my 27th birthday, my mother gave me this frame, showing herself and my two grandmothers when they were my age. Three generations of educators!"
6. "A mom, her mom, and her daughter, who all look exactly the same."
7. "At my university graduation. I wouldn't have been there without the strong women in my life."
8. "My mom, grandma, and great-grandma, who all lived in the house that my Pap built."
9. "My daughter, me, my mom, and my grandmother."
10. "Me, my mom, my grandma, and my late great-grandma."
11. "Me, my grandmother, and my mom on my wedding day. I am more than proud to be related to these hardworking, generous, and caring women. #bossladies"
12. "My mum and grandma touch the lives of everyone they meet, and I absolutely love them."
13. "Three generations of fierce, Greek, baklava-eating women."
14. "Three generations of grandmas, aunts, cousins, and sisters, celebrating the anniversary of our family's immigration to the U.S. from South Korea."
15. "Grandma, Mom, and me."
16. "My mother and granny have both fought cancer and life-altering medical conditions, and they continue to model strength, positivity, and love."
17. "Me, my mom, my grandma, and my great-grandmother, who passed this year at 103 years old. She took a shot of anisette every morning, and made sure we all took our 'medicine', too."
18. "Five generations of goofballs, on the day my grandma met her great-granddaughter. She had the greatest sense of humor, and because of her, I truly believe that laughter is the best medicine!"
19. "Three generations who do EVERYTHING together."
20. "My Nanna, Grammy, mom, and myself. My Nanna passed away a few years ago, before we could get together again to take a new picture, but this has always been one of my favorites."
21. "So proud to come from a line of beautiful, strong, Black women."
22. "Three generations of strong women, who are called 'the triplets', because we are the only blondes in our very large family."
23. "Four generations."
24. "My great-grandmother worked and raised six children, my grandmother was a single mom of three who combated a workplace that wouldn't promote her because she was a woman, so she instead had to train the men that got promoted over her, and my mother was the only female security guard at a major department store. I am beyond proud to be the fourth generation of these strong, kind, loving, 'take-no-shit' women."
25. As a first-generation Filipino-American, I will never lose sight of how hard the women in my family have worked, and the sacrifices they've made to contribute to the person I am today."
26. "Five generations of strong, inspiring women. I aspire to have their poise, determination, and resilience."
27. "My gran, myself, my mom, and my daughter. My gran suffers from severe Alzheimer's disease, and most of the time doesn't remember my name, but when I talk to her on the phone, she somehow always remembers and celebrates that a new woman joined our family, and I think that's beautiful."
Some responses were edited for length and clarity.