We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to share photos that proved they look just like their moms, and their responses really blew us away.
Well, here are some more mother/daughter pairs that will make you think you're seriously seeing double:
1. "My mom and I always been told we're twins, but we both have a hard time seeing it."
2. "I've heard my entire life how much I look like her, and I'm quite thankful!"
3. "Me and my mom."
4. "My mom is the strongest woman I know. She is so kind, funny, and unbelievably smart. People have always said that I’m a carbon copy of her, and I totally see it!"
5. "Absolutely everyone says I'm the spitting image of her!"
6. "It's always been my mom's favorite compliment when people ask if we're sisters."
7. "My mom at 21 on the left, me at 31 on the right."
8. "Sometimes my friends confuse my mom for me from the back."
9. "I'm proud to be able to call her my mom."
10. "Mom and me."
11. "My mom on the left and me on the right in 4th or 5th grade."
13. "As I’ve gotten older I look more and more like her, and I’m not mad about it."
14. "Me and my mom."
15. "I've always, always been told I look like my mom, and the truth is I don't see it."
16. "Me and my daughter."
17. "Facebook tries to tag me as my mother, and I wouldn't have it any other way!"
18. "I'm honored to share the genes of my favorite person."
19. "Every time we go somewhere together, people don't believe she's my mom — they think we're sisters!"
20. "Even Facebook tags me in my daughter's selfies."
21. "Me and my mom."
22. "The time we arrived at a party separately and basically wore the same thing."
23. "Growing up, people always told me I looked exactly like my mom. I never understood until this picture was taken at my college graduation."
24. "Turn it upside down."
25. "My mom and I can’t go out together without someone commenting on how much we look alike. She always says she feels bad for me, but I know I’m gonna be just as cute as she is in 30 years!"
Some responses have been edited for length and clarity.