It's no secret that when it comes to women, guys often don't have a freakin' clue.
Well, a recent viral Reddit thread asked women to share some things guys do that they think are cool, but that actually turn women off.
Here are the responses that will make women everywhere go, "Girl, you betta' preach:"
1. "Saying they don't order 'girly' drinks. Instead of making them look manly, it just makes them look insecure."
2. "Talking shit about all your 'crazy' ex- girlfriends. Either you have strikingly bad taste or they probably weren't the problem."
3. "Casually hinting at their dick size."
4. "Frowning in pictures. Nearly every dating site picture is a guy wearing a backwards baseball cap, sternly looking at the camera — sunglasses optional. I want to date someone who is friendly and can smile!"
5. "Bragging about 'how well you understand women.'"
6. "When guys have pictures of themselves holding large sums of money on their Tinder profiles. The second I see a guy caressing a wad of 20-dollar bills, my vagina disappears into a black hole."
7. "I generally get really annoyed when a guy tells me to smile."
8. "Posting bitter statuses about women on social media. Whoever hurt you — I'm sorry she did that, but complaining about how 'bitches ain't shit' or 'hoes ain't loyal' on social media is going to push the kind of woman you hope to meet away."
9. "Telling me how good you'll take care of me, and how you'll treat me like a princess, goddess, or queen. The more you say it, the more I doubt you'll actually do it."
10. "Sending dick pics. Never in my life have I asked for one or even wanted to receive one, yet men hand them out like business cards. Please stop."
11. "Saying, 'You're different than other girls.' Dude, you're not impressing me by insulting every other woman alive. I'm siding with those chicks a LOT faster than with you."
12. "Showing people intimate photos you received from girls who trusted you. It’s cheap and despicable AF."
13. "When they are desperate to get their dick wet at every possible opportunity. Men with self-control and standards are much more respectable."
14. "Talking about your high school glory days, when you graduated at least ten years ago."
15. "Calling other men 'non-masculine' because they don't like a certain hobby, movie, or kind of music. I actually find it more masculine to just like what you like, regardless of others' opinions on it."
16. "Bragging about fights or going to jail."
17. "All the cologne. Stop dousing yourself in it — you are choking everyone around you with that obnoxious scent...and triggering my migraine."
18. "Being 'too cool' to do something out of your comfort zone. It shows that you don't have an ounce of real confidence. I'm way more attracted to a man who isn't afraid to laugh at himself."
19. "Bragging about your sex life. I don't want to know how many girls want you. It does nothing for me except make me think you are kind of a tool to women."
20. "Reckless driving. Every date I've been on where a guy has picked me up, he has sped WAY over the speed limit — WTF, are you trying to fucking kill me?!"
21. "Being mean to people. Some guys think they have to be mean to be manly — give me a kind guy any day."
22. "Don't order my food for me. You're not being a gentleman, you're being a control freak. And now I'm going to have to embarrass you by canceling what you've ordered and asking for what I want instead."
23. "And claiming to be an 'alpha.' That bullshit is, to borrow a phrase, 'beta AF'."
Some responses have been edited for length and clarity.