21 Disney Parks Bucket List Items That'll Make Disney Fans Say, "Hey, I Wanna Do That!"
"Meet every single character while dressed up as the character."
1. "Number one on my bucket list is to get engaged in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland."
2. "I want to meet every single Disney character while actually dressed up as the character."
3. "I want to shoot hoops on the basketball court inside the Matterhorn."
4. "I want to visit Disneyland and Disney World on the same day! I saw someone accomplish this on Facebook recently, and seriously — life goals!"
5. "I want to taste all the cupcakes at every Disney park."
6. "Drink around the world at Disney World's Epcot...and survive."
7. "Lunch with an Imagineer at Brown Derby in Hollywood Studios. I want to become an Imagineer one day, so getting to actually talk to one would be a dream come true."
8. I've always wanted to be in a flash mob in front of Sleeping Beauty castle. That would be totally ridiculous...and totally awesome."
9. "When I was younger, my parents would always talk about the Lapu Lapu, a drink at Disney World's Polynesian Village Resort which is served in a pineapple. Supposedly, it has so much alcohol in it, that they limit you to two of them. So of course, I've always wanted to try it."
10. "Own a piece of vintage memorabilia from the early days of the parks."
11. "I just want to eat at Club 33. JUST ONCE."
12. "Have sex on Pirates of the Caribbean."
13. "I've always wanted to work at one of the parks as Mickey, to make kids happy and give them amazing Disney memories."
14. “Rumor has it there are wild cats that live in Disneyland, but I’ve never actually seen one! I always keep an eye out when I go, and I'd love to spot one someday.”
15. "I've always wanted to totally shut down Disneyland and have a private party there!"
16. "Ride an attraction with a character, and spend a full day just taking Animation Academy classes."
17. "Spend New Years' Eve in a Disney park and be the Grand Marshal for the parade."
18. "Spend a night in the invite-only Cinderella Castle Suite at Walt Disney World."
19. "I want to spend an ENTIRE YEAR at Disneyland and experience every single holiday event there."
20. "I'm determined to visit Walt's apartment on Main Street at Disneyland. It was the one place Walt went to rest when he was at the park, so it means so much!"
21. "To visit EVERY DISNEY PARK KNOWN TO MAN! Oh, and to try a churro...because I've never had one."
Some responses have been edited for length and clarity.