17 People Who Learned Things About Their Partners During Quarantine That They Were NOT Ready For
"My husband thought that when a woman has a cold, somehow her vagina has a cold, too."
Well, some of our readers added their own stories in the comments section, and the things they've found out about their partners during quarantine are, well, interesting:
1. "My husband thought that when a woman has a cold, somehow her vagina has a cold, too."
2. "I usually cut up apples for us as a snack, but since I've been so busy with work, I haven't been able to. Well, I walked in on him eating an apple completely through to the core! He spat out the seeds and ate everything else!"
3. "I discovered that my boyfriend doesn't clip or file his nails — he just rips them off with his fingers. He RIPS. THEM. OFF."
4. "Just found out that my boyfriend — who I've known for 15 years — didn't know that hens could lay eggs without a rooster."
5. "My husband silently narrates his emails while he types them in a lively, conversational way, complete with hand gestures and facial expressions."
6. "That my husband can eat a truly incredible amount of bread. I started baking before the stay-at-home orders, and somehow, his stomach is able to keep up with me cranking out 3–4 loaves a week. And he's still consuming store-bought bread on top of that!"
"Bless him and his ridiculous metabolism."