Minifigscale: 96 cm long, 100.5 cm long (lowered main ramp)
Weight: approximability 20kg
Part count: over 10000
Powerfunctions: 4 xl motors, 5 m motors, 4 receivers, 4 batterypacks, 22 Lego LED-lights Powered radio-controlled Functions:
- driving: forward reverse
- main ramp: up and down
- crane: up and down, in and out
- conveyer band: forward and reverse Other features:
fully interior on three floors in the front half of the model and a detailed cockpit (removable roof) second crane in the back of the workshop, lighted smelter. Building and planning time: 9 month Thanks to:
My girlfriend for her comprehension and lovely support.
CopMike from eurobricks.com, who donated some extremely rare reddish brown parts
Derjoe for his inspiration at LEGO Fanwelt 2010
The fantastic LEGO community on flickr and eurobricks.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.