1. “2 Become 1”
Um, remember when you used to belt these lyrics out in front of your parents? That’s right, you sang, “Are you as good as I remember, baby?” IN FRONT OF YOUR MOM!!!
This song describes, IN DETAIL, the entire lifecycle of bedroom foreplay, which is perhaps not the best thing for children to be playing on repeat.
3. “Last Time Lover”
“Last Time Lover” is all about having a one night stand, and goes on to gratuitously compare food to sex. So, in terms of childhood appropriateness, it’s about a 0 out of 10.
4. “Something Kinda Funny”
Climb aboard “my journey”? DEEP INSIDE?! Gee, I wonder what they’re talking about…
5. “Saturday Night Divas”
Get down, DEEPER and down. I CAN’T, I JUST CAN’T.
6. “Too Much”
There is a 90% chance this is about having an orgasm, which to borrow a phrase from the Spice Girls themselves, is just “too much” for me to handle.
8. And finally the song that started it all, “Wannabe.”
What did you think ZIG A ZAG AH MEANT?!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏