1. “2 Become 1”
Um, remember when you used to belt these lyrics out in front of your parents? That’s right, you sang, “Are you as good as I remember, baby?” IN FRONT OF YOUR MOM!!!
This song describes, IN DETAIL, the entire lifecycle of bedroom foreplay, which is perhaps not the best thing for children to be playing on repeat.
3. “Last Time Lover”
“Last Time Lover” is all about having a one night stand, and goes on to gratuitously compare food to sex. So, in terms of childhood appropriateness, it’s about a 0 out of 10.
4. “Something Kinda Funny”
Climb aboard “my journey”? DEEP INSIDE?! Gee, I wonder what they’re talking about…
5. “Saturday Night Divas”
Get down, DEEPER and down. I CAN’T, I JUST CAN’T.
6. “Too Much”
There is a 90% chance this is about having an orgasm, which to borrow a phrase from the Spice Girls themselves, is just “too much” for me to handle.
8. And finally the song that started it all, “Wannabe.”
What did you think ZIG A ZAG AH MEANT?!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.