1. “2 Become 1”
Um, remember when you used to belt these lyrics out in front of your parents? That’s right, you sang, “Are you as good as I remember, baby?” IN FRONT OF YOUR MOM!!!
This song describes, IN DETAIL, the entire lifecycle of bedroom foreplay, which is perhaps not the best thing for children to be playing on repeat.
3. “Last Time Lover”
“Last Time Lover” is all about having a one night stand, and goes on to gratuitously compare food to sex. So, in terms of childhood appropriateness, it’s about a 0 out of 10.
4. “Something Kinda Funny”
Climb aboard “my journey”? DEEP INSIDE?! Gee, I wonder what they’re talking about…
5. “Saturday Night Divas”
Get down, DEEPER and down. I CAN’T, I JUST CAN’T.
6. “Too Much”
There is a 90% chance this is about having an orgasm, which to borrow a phrase from the Spice Girls themselves, is just “too much” for me to handle.
8. And finally the song that started it all, “Wannabe.”
What did you think ZIG A ZAG AH MEANT?!
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵