1. Once upon a time, a young Miley Cyrus and Amanda Bynes attended Us Weekly’s “Hot Hollywood Party.”
2. A seemingly harmless gathering of two upcoming stars, was it not?
9. Lesson learned:
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨