1. In 1974, Dale Irby, a P.E. teacher from Richardson, Texas, discovered he had worn the same outfit in his yearbook photo two years in a row.
His wife Cathy dared him to do it for a third year, and 40 years later he was still wearing the same outfit. Below is a compilation of his yearbook photos from 1973–2013.
10. After 40 years, Mr. Irby retired from Prestonwood Elementary School in 2013, but rest assured he left in style.
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️