1. In 1974, Dale Irby, a P.E. teacher from Richardson, Texas, discovered he had worn the same outfit in his yearbook photo two years in a row.
His wife Cathy dared him to do it for a third year, and 40 years later he was still wearing the same outfit. Below is a compilation of his yearbook photos from 1973–2013.
10. After 40 years, Mr. Irby retired from Prestonwood Elementary School in 2013, but rest assured he left in style.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.