1. In 1974, Dale Irby, a P.E. teacher from Richardson, Texas, discovered he had worn the same outfit in his yearbook photo two years in a row.
His wife Cathy dared him to do it for a third year, and 40 years later he was still wearing the same outfit. Below is a compilation of his yearbook photos from 1973–2013.
10. After 40 years, Mr. Irby retired from Prestonwood Elementary School in 2013, but rest assured he left in style.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.