2. Google’s new complex, “Bay View,” is meant to facilitate spontaneous interactions between employees.
According to the architects, because of the use of bent rectangles and sky bridges in the design, it shouldn’t take an employee more than 2½ minutes to walk to any other employee in the complex.
4. Amazon’s new headquarters will sit squarely in the middle of downtown Seattle.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋