2. Google’s new complex, “Bay View,” is meant to facilitate spontaneous interactions between employees.
According to the architects, because of the use of bent rectangles and sky bridges in the design, it shouldn’t take an employee more than 2½ minutes to walk to any other employee in the complex.
4. Amazon’s new headquarters will sit squarely in the middle of downtown Seattle.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.