2. Which means they’ve collected over 20 petabytes (PB) of information. Petabyte as in 1PB = 1000 terabytes. That’s 15 zeros!
5. The account’s owner, Meghan Williams, uses Google to do all of her traveling, virtually.
“I just go to maps.google.com and then drag the little yellow dude. I only use Google street views, never anyone’s submitted pictures. Then just take a screen shot, email it to my phone, filter, and post. I also try to leave as detailed location as Google Maps provides,” Meghan Williams told BuzzFeed.
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- The Republican chair of the House intel committee was forced to apologize after he made public statements about Trump surveillance without consulting anyone.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.