2. Having to valet park at IHOP.
Level of L.A.-ness: Hiring a nanny so you can go to yoga.
3. This employment opportunity.
Level of L.A.-ness: Asking for gluten-free soy sauce.
7. This shirt, which most likely costs over $100.
Get you accessories any way you can I guess..? Lol #onlyinLA @KyleEditor
Level of L.A.-ness: Having your personal trainer’s number on speed dial.
9. Eating kale when you’re drunk.
“We’re drunk. Want some kale?” #onlyinLA #overheardinLA @laist
Level of L.A.-ness: House parties.
10. This “earthquake” button in the elevator.
Level of L.A.-ness: Taking the subway… Hahah, just kidding.
12. Hiking (with Chanel bags).
Level of L.A.-ness: Going to Palm Springs for the weekend.
14. Doing yoga while hiking.
Level of L.A.-ness: Saying you’ve been a Dodgers fan all along.
15. Every sentence of this post.
Level of L.A.-ness: Only drinking SmartWater.
17. This dog who can afford to eat better than you.
OMG. The lady at the next table just ordered bottled water and a NiÃ§oise salad for her dog. #OnlyInLA
Level of L.A.-ness: Instagramming a picture of the sunset with the hashtag #nofilter.
18. This rhinestone peephole.
A rhinestone encircled peephole??? #onlyinLA
Level of L.A.-ness: Coffee Bean.
20. This lady casually having brunch with her dogs.
Level of L.A.-ness: Referring to Malibu as “the bu.”
21. This necessary sign.
Level of L.A.-ness: Tweeting about the earthquake you felt last night.
22. Mistaking TV sets for real life.
Parked car, walked towards the farmer’s market, then realized it was a fake farmer’s market for a TV show. #onlyinLA
Level of L.A.-ness: Leaving the bar at 2 a.m.
23. The veganization of Coolio.
Level of L.A.-ness: Going to a screening.
24. These dogs waiting to take their picture with “Santa Paws.”
Level of L.A.-ness: Telling your friends exactly what freeways you took to get to brunch even before you’ve said hello.
26. This naked woman running down La Brea.
PHOTO!! RT @tschan: Umm, there’s a naked person running down La Brea Blvd. What the heck?! #OnlyInLA
Level of L.A.-ness: Getting overly excited about eating sushi.
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.