1. This giant banner off The 10.
2. Having to valet park at IHOP.
3. This employment opportunity.
5. This photo, which perfectly encapsulates how we deal with the rain.
6. The existence of this matte black Prius.
7. This shirt, which most likely costs over $100.
Level of L.A.-ness: Having your personal trainer's number on speed dial.
8. This PSA for your puppy.
9. Eating kale when you're drunk.
Level of L.A.-ness: House parties.
10. This "earthquake" button in the elevator.
11. This LA Times story.
12. Hiking (with Chanel bags).
14. Doing yoga while hiking.
15. Every sentence of this post.
16. This poodle wearing mini Converse.
17. This dog who can afford to eat better than you.
Level of L.A.-ness: Instagramming a picture of the sunset with the hashtag #nofilter.
18. This rhinestone peephole.
Level of L.A.-ness: Coffee Bean.
19. This guy shaving in traffic.
21. This necessary sign.
22. Mistaking TV sets for real life.
Level of L.A.-ness: Leaving the bar at 2 a.m.
23. The veganization of Coolio.
24. These dogs waiting to take their picture with "Santa Paws."
25. This self-aware airport construction notice.
26. This naked woman running down La Brea.
Level of L.A.-ness: Getting overly excited about eating sushi.