1. Taylor Swift just uploaded a video to Instagram of her repeatedly pressing floor 18 on an elevator with the caption, “So, here’s your first clue…”
2. DOES THIS MEAN HER NEW SINGLE IS FINALLY DROPPING?!
3. ARE WE FINALLY GETTING NEW MUSIC?!
4. OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG. Come swiftly August 18th.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲