1. On Friday, August 23, Taylor Swift introduced special guest, Ellie Goulding, to sing her hit single “Anything Could Happen.”
So.. Anything could happen at one of our LA shows. @elliegoulding showed up to sing ‘anything could happen’! 15,000 person dance party./ Via
3. Together— in their high-waisted black shorts— they got 15,000 fans jumping out of their seats.
7. Watch the performance here:
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️