2. Mont Saint Michel, France
Did I wake up in a Disney movie?
3. Al Khazneh or “The Treasury” at Petra, Jordan.
Hey! That’s where they filmed Indiana Jones.
5. Potala Palace, Chengguan, Tibet
I mean… I wouldn’t hate living here.
9. Chandi Bori Well Abhaneri, India
Also known as Batman’s prison, this well is like something out of an M.C. Escher drawing.
11. Bagan Temples, Myanmar
Forest temples are the best kind of temples.
12. Pyramids of Teotihuacan, Mexico
Can we just talk about how these pyramids were built in 450 AD?! HOW DO YOU DO THIS WITHOUT A CRANE?!
13. Wooden Churches of Kizhi Island, Russia
All this needs to be perfect is a dragon flying in the background.
14. Suspended Temple of Mt. Hengshan, China
Hmm, what should we do with this mountain?
15. Shibam Mud Houses, Hadhramaut, Yemen, sometimes referred to as “mini mud Manhattan.”
This may not seem that awesome, until you realize they’re made of MUD!
All images via Shutterstock.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴