2. In the mid-’50s Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were at the height of their fame.
3. So you can imagine everyone’s delight when they both managed to dupe the panel of the hit TV show, “What’s My Line?”
4. Leave it to Lucy to come up with a creative way to get out of a tricky situation.
6. And Desi certainly deserves props for circumventing his famous accent.
7. Well done, Ricardos, well done.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀