2. In the mid-’50s Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were at the height of their fame.
3. So you can imagine everyone’s delight when they both managed to dupe the panel of the hit TV show, “What’s My Line?”
4. Leave it to Lucy to come up with a creative way to get out of a tricky situation.
6. And Desi certainly deserves props for circumventing his famous accent.
7. Well done, Ricardos, well done.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️