2. In the mid-’50s Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were at the height of their fame.
3. So you can imagine everyone’s delight when they both managed to dupe the panel of the hit TV show, “What’s My Line?”
4. Leave it to Lucy to come up with a creative way to get out of a tricky situation.
6. And Desi certainly deserves props for circumventing his famous accent.
7. Well done, Ricardos, well done.
- 35 people were arrested at a Donald Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.
- The loneliest elephant in the world has died after spending 67 of her 69 years in captivity at a Tokyo zoo.