2. In the mid-’50s Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were at the height of their fame.
3. So you can imagine everyone’s delight when they both managed to dupe the panel of the hit TV show, “What’s My Line?”
4. Leave it to Lucy to come up with a creative way to get out of a tricky situation.
6. And Desi certainly deserves props for circumventing his famous accent.
7. Well done, Ricardos, well done.
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.