1. While at the conference the two FLOTUS (FLOTI?) had a grand old time together.
2. First, they stared deep into each other’s eyes for a rousing round of “who will blink first?”
3. Michelle lost.
4. So she asked for a rematch, but Laura was like, “Yeah, no.”
5. To which Michelle was like:
6. After the stare-off they got back to business and talked with journalist Cokie Roberts about the important issues facing women in Africa.
7. Together the first ladies championed the idea that women are the future of both African nations and the world at large.
8. It was a much-needed message of unity in a particularly rough season of political disunity in American politics.
9. Perhaps this conference simply confirms what we’ve suspected all along…
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶