1. While at the conference the two FLOTUS (FLOTI?) had a grand old time together.
2. First, they stared deep into each other’s eyes for a rousing round of “who will blink first?”
3. Michelle lost.
4. So she asked for a rematch, but Laura was like, “Yeah, no.”
5. To which Michelle was like:
6. After the stare-off they got back to business and talked with journalist Cokie Roberts about the important issues facing women in Africa.
7. Together the first ladies championed the idea that women are the future of both African nations and the world at large.
8. It was a much-needed message of unity in a particularly rough season of political disunity in American politics.
9. Perhaps this conference simply confirms what we’ve suspected all along…
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.